Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Need help? Look here first! I'm here to help you with anything related to Borderlands 2

MrDack Oct 23, 2012

1. jaykeburns

jaykeburns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    When using gibbed editor and i change my charicture level to a quite high level such as 1000+ MY HEALTH GOES CRAZY AND IS LIKE -21478629 or sumthin like that and i die in 1 hit from anything would you no a solution to my problem such as a sheild that has unlimited health or somthing idn thanks if u could help me would be grate. :)

2. jaykeburns

jaykeburns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    When using gibbed editor and i change my charicture level to a quite high level such as 1000+ MY HEALTH GOES CRAZY AND IS LIKE -21478629 or sumthin like that and i die in 1 hit from anything would you no a solution to my problem such as a sheild that has unlimited health or somthing idn thanks if u could help me would be grate. :)

3. gu

guardian13angel06 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks Dack, your advice was helpful. I do have another question. I've seen people mod there skills about the level 5 cap, without class mods. Is this possible, and if it is, can I do it via Gibbed, and how? Thanks in advance.

As far as some of the posts after mine:

I have a profile that will give you unlimited golden keys as long as you have the premier club installed on your xbox. It's a corrupted profile, but it still works. you only get one key at a time, but if you play split-screen and just log-in and out after using the key, you'll have unlimited chances.

There is no way to increase the game's actual level cap, but you can increase the characters' caps, but you won't continue to gain any exp.

Looking for a great gamesave with lots of modded stuff, check out modio's gamesave download tool. There are a ton of saves on there, even some that will give you a ton of badass points as soon as you start playing.

4. gu

guardian13angel06 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There's really no way to fix the health, and you may even have that problem with shields. I experimented with a lvl 1000 char and had a lot of problems. When i had full health, my shield wouldn't charge, but when i had a full shield, i had a big negative amount of health. And since there is no true "god" shield that I know of yet, there's not a whole lot you can do.

5. jaykeburns

jaykeburns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    that really sucks thanks anyway but is their a sheild or sumthing that will not make me die in 1 hit?

6. pu

purplebananaz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8wg6y117v2gg10y

if you can please remove the extra skill points, mood the ammo pool/amount to in the 20000s or max or something high, and 100 bank space. i have a broken arm and it is hard to find out how to mod a save without corrupting it

7. pu

purplebananaz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    lower the level, at 150 your invincible and can only die by the out of bounds or ramming the caravan

8. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    how do you remove the pesky third difficulty option when loading a save. downloaded a save and when you select the character the difficulty has norma, true vault hunter, and then a willowtree?? option.

9. MrDack

MrDack All work, no play. Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I believe that only happens with a save converted from PC. I've only had one save like that. When I get home, I'll try to find it. I'll compare it side by side with a normal non modded Xbox save. If I find the option to remove ?willtree.whatever its called , I'll let you know. ;)

10. USSRClungeDiver

USSRClungeDiver Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Probably gonna sound like a dumb Flubber and everything, but on the new dlc i'm trying to face Hyperious pretty much by myself, but sadly no one on my friends list wants to join me or what not, Any idea's on how to face him alone?? like i've got a way of managing to get his health a quarter down, but the dipshit keeps doing his sonic blast **** and it gets me down even though on my Mechromancer i have the anarchy and **** that whenever i reload normally it puts my health up.

Any solutions or any better level 50 **** i need to have?? D:?

11. XPGCaboose

155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    you can add me and join my game. i have a level 200 siren that 1 hit kills him. if not make sure you have the bee shield and conference call shotgun.

12. XPGCaboose

155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you.

13. jaykeburns

jaykeburns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey again guys just woundering if there is a gpd or gamesave that makes vernivorous spawn quick?

14. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    il help invite me when your on m8

15. MrDack

0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I wasn't able to find a save that had it. If you send me yours, I'll try to figure it out. ;)

16. MrDack

0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Not that I'm aware of, for xbox anyway. I do recall seeing something you youtube a few weeks ago about being able to do that on pc. Not sure if it was a pc only mod. If you can find a pc save that has it, I'll convert it for you.

17. jaykeburns

jaykeburns Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Il pm u it later on thanks

18. Ma

Major Newbie
    0/47

01010011 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101
    Console:
    Other
    The prefix for shared parts is what i use to get different bodys on non unique/lend guns.
    excample i like the power of jacobs snipers, but the look of the blue dahl (Body 4) matches my Siren's outfit. So i was making a lot of snipers to find out what i liked and i did not and was using the templit from a jakobs i found in the game ( becasue the title prefix thing is a pain in the ass if you don't know what it is) but i made a error and took a blue (rare) jakobs sniper and i had the blue (Rare) dahl body the dahl grip maliwen barrel ( I love how it looks) hyperion sight Jakobs stock. Jakobs mat 4 ( for the blue / rare guns mat ) and damage acc. the name hade shared name dahl grip and title_The_Sniper.
    I did not see that was what i did because i made ruffly around 30 some odd guns ( SMG's Pistol's Snipers that all match because I am geeked like that)
    So load my save and as always some of my expermentations got del because thats what happens when you are trying to work through this stuff and i picked the sniper with the best acc and damage. It was weird because i had this one that had no prefix but it was mowing them down and it was a DAHL with a 15 clip and a blue with 25k+ damage and 96.6 Acc, but the 3 shot bust was slow but who cares 1 shot took there sheilds down 2nd went in to their dome 3 hit what ever was behind where their head use to be i thought it was funny though. so play around find a pistol and smg that matches out of the ones i made and sold the rest, that was when i noticed holy f'n sh(Beep) my dahl sniper is a f'n Jakobs.
    So the body controles the burst fire but the mat and the grade control the acc and damage, Yeah but it has to have the sharred name or its del ville. but after the 1st prefix is del, you can put in a prefix of damage or clip what ever you want and you have an x manufactor gun with y body.
    Things i found out the hard way
    1 it has to match grades (Blue body for Blue gun et cetra )
    2 it wont work for all guns or cross guns ( pistol with pistol not pistol with shotgun )
    3 the shared name has to be used
    4 If there is to be any red in the discription of the gun fugedaboutit only works with reg parts
    5 My pistol and sniper are badd ass now and match ta boot
    6 day old pizza is ok 2 day old pizza is throw away
    7 Free slushpuppy day is a ripoff ( 8 ounce really 8 F'n ounces not even worth the gas to drive the .5 miles to the f'n store)

and my question
    what the f' does prestege challenges in the data of Gibbed's mean? any one know i have no f'n clue and all that jazz

eat pizza and love your pet ( not the other way around e.g. love pizza and eat your pet )

19. gu

guardian13angel06 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How do you mod skills above lvl 5 with Gibbed?

20. MrDack

0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I haven't quite got it yet. I've tried a few different ways & can't get it to stick. When/if I figure it out, I will post on how to do it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.