Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005 Xbox 360 Bonus & Cops Cars Save Game

HiltonJR14 Aug 28, 2017

1. HiltonJR14

HiltonJR14 Rookie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello everyone, my first post here, I bring you a save game edited by me where I put all the Traffic, Cops and Bonus Cars.;)
    There are 4 different versions to choose from..;)
    Not all cars are customizable, and the AI cars are unstable, meaning you can hardly control them and any crash in them will freeze the game:mad:, but the normal Cop and Bonus Cars will work perfectly.:p
    Sorry for the bad english and for the save of an old game.:(
    Please do not copy or post anything from here without my authorization. :cool:
    Cherish my hard work and leave your thanks. :)

NFS Carbon version: www.xpgamesaves.com: Need For Speed Carbon Xbox 360 100% SaveGame with Bonus Cars
    NFS ProStreet version: www.xpgamesaves.com/threads/need-for-speed-pro-street-xbox-360-189-cars-available-modded-save-game.173298/

Features from this mod:
    ● Mod that previously only existed for PC now for Xbox 360.
    ● The v4 has 50 cars in the car lot, and, the v5 and v6 FINAL has 100 cars in the car lot.
    ● All Bonus, Cops and AI cars avaible to buy or customize in My Cars.
    ● High amount of money and bounty.
    ● A hidden 4WD BMW M3 used by developers for speed test. Max speed: 416KM/h.

Versions:

SaveGame v4 - 08/09/2017
    ● Now there are two types of Saves, TAKUMI SaveGame and KEISUKE SaveGame.
    ● TAKUMI has a 100% complete career, a Hidden BMW M3 used by devs for speed test, a BMW M3 GTR Street with Vinyl Motorsport, a BMW M3 GTR all customized in black and all the performance in Junkman, and has other cars.
    ● KEISUKE has a career in Blacklist # 14, has a good amount of money and bounty, and in the garage has a Hidden BMW M3 used by devs for speed tests and with the traditional BMW M3 GTR vinyl.

SaveGame BETA v5 - 10/09/2017
    ● 100 cars in the Car Lot to use them or customize them in My Cars.
    ● Why BETA? All cars in the SaveGame source code are included, meaning all AI Cars are available and most are unstable and can crash the game. Play with caution.
    ● Helicopter, Mazda RX-8 Speed T and Trailers not working.
    ● Only the first police car in each model works without bugs. Example: It has 5 police Cruisers, only the first one in Car Lot works perfectly, the following are from AI and have bugs, is the same for other police cars too, GTO, Corvette and SUV Rhino.
    ● Traffic cars that run without bugs are just after the Trailers in the Car Lot.

SaveGame v6 FINAL - 04/10/2017
    ● Has career mode 100% completed, and the game at 97%.
    ● 100 cars in the car lot, and as in version 5, AI cars have the same bugs (it's impossible to fix in the Xbox 360 version).
    ● Added the Camaro SS and BMW M3 GTR Street from the Black Edition version on the bonus tab on the Quick Race menu.
    ● All cars on the Bonus tab on the Quick Race menu have all the junkman performance.
    ● In career mode there are 5 markers of each junkman part.
    ● Mazda RX-8 Speed-T is only playable in a Quick Race, the helicopter and the trailers also but only the RX8 that is dirigible. (can work in other versions of SaveGame)
    ● Some cars in the garage are with the Heat level x10 but the game only allows x5, so only the first police car and the backup units will prevail.
    ● To enter the secret category of cars just start a quick race with one of the last traffic cars in the list, those that work without bugs, there when starting the race get out of it and select the same race. In the v6 video I show you how to do it.

SaveGame v6.1 FINAL - 07/10/2017
    ● The same of v6 FINAL, with the difference that the game is in 1% completion. This is for those who want to clear the game with the new cars.
    ● I arranged the order of the cars in the car lot. (for me this is important XD)
    ● Only this. :)

Junkman Razor's Mustang GT from prologue, v6 FINAL Save.
    [​IMG]

5 markers of each junkman parts. v6 FINAL Save.
    [​IMG]

Mazda RX-8 Speed T in a Quick Race. v6 FINAL Save.
    [​IMG]

Mod BETA v5 video:

Mod v6 FINAL video:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HiltonJR14

HiltonJR14 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ----------------------------------------

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ga

gabriel500 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cynder

Cynder Rookie
    20/47

Looter
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox
    Would you be able to do one for Carbon as well? LP640 or Pagani in story mode would be amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HiltonJR14

HiltonJR14 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm finalizing Carbon's savegame, it was much harder than I thought, but I'm about to finish.

6. xXxNFSKingxXx

xXxNFSKingxXx Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey can u do me a big favor and make the last save again but make it have no car limits and 0% with all the cars like u did but give it 9999 junkman parts and make it have a lot of money with at least 10m in bounty for Xbox 360 thanks and really cool save I like that last one a lot I just want to beat the black list with the BMW m3 this time

7. sg

sgtgamer Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    plz help how to install this plz

8. ni

nickiiiiiiiii2 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    do a save with all blacklist cars ingame garage like how u get the pinkslips