Tri-City Bay, Palmont, Bayview, Palmont and Rockpo
    Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

File Name: Need For Speed Carbon Bonus Cars in Career
    File Submitter: danychFile Submitted: 11 Aug 2015
    File Category: Xbox360 Game Saves

[​IMG]
    1st saved game ALIAS_DENY contains more cars in Career Garage than limit.
    Audi LeMans Quattro Darius
    BMW M3 GTR E46 Hero
    Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640
    Koenigsegg CCX
    Pagani Zonda F and others bonus cars can be found in garage, including Boss Cars, DB9 Wolf's, Dodge R/T Angie and Kenji RX-7.
    WARNING: Don't try to sell cars from your garage, game crashed and your console will reboot. And don't try to select pink slip Boss Cars=>game crashed and your console will reboot.
    WARNING: This 1st save is like a BETA saved. Why? - Because i put Darius Audi in Save before you beating, i use Hex editor. NFS Carbon on Xbox 360 is little different like PC Version and I can't find the Hex Codes for Vinyls. This site (Click HERE) is a Hex editor guide for NFS Carbon PC version. I make a tutorial later and explain how to use NFS Carbon PC HEX guide for Xbox 360. I give you now a short examples:
    4E 4A CC 23 B3 5F 08 4E = BMW M3 GTR E46 Hex Code for PC version
    23 CC 4A 4E 4E 08 5F B3 = BMW M3 GTR E46 Hex Code for Xbox 360 Version
    For Xbox 360 the numbers are reversed from the left to right (or something like that, I hope explained correctly, my english isn't very good, sorry) But not the hex code number are reversed, vinyls can't found, idk how, not work with same medhot like cars and have a different position or hex code for car category, tuning slots, etc. A complete tutorial coming soon.
    This save is a beta and maybe have some problems when you beat Darius and game show you unlocked Audi LeMans Quattro! - Why Because i take Audi LeMans Darius from Custom Section and put in Career. Game unlock Audi when you beat Darius, and in my save game you have already Audi unlocked and Darius Audi in Gararge. Tell me what happen when you finish a game (beat Darius) I hope there not be found this BUG. But don't worry, i make a 2nd save game without bug.
    2nd Saved Game: My second save for NFS Carbon, contains all cars, bonus and others in Shop. This save have one car bought, is Alfa Romeo Brera. You need to finish 2 Race to unlock Shop in Career and buy a Bonus Cars like BMW, Zonda, CCX, etc. In this save game Audi LeMans (Blue one) can be unlock when you beat Darius.
    The both save game has 0% Career completion and Challenge Series.
    Very important to use this DLC Pack for NFS Carbon to unlock all cars, if you don't use this DLC, cars not appear in shop, because these save has not complet reward card. I didn't complete reward cars for Cars, like Murcielago LP 640, Camaro Concept, 911 GT3 RS, BMW M3 GTR and others, but i have these cars. :D DLC DOWNLOAD FROM HERE:

Click here to download this file

Attached Files:

2. MistoCraft99

MistoCraft99 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    When i load the savegame says to me that it is damaged and can not be loaded, why?
    Help me :(

3. MistoCraft99

MistoCraft99 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Computer
    So what???????

4. Su

Subkevin Rookie
    15/47

Thanks

5. SA

SASUKE Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alguien sabe si funciona??????

6. Cs

Csubi99999 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Could you please send a new link to the dlc files ?

7. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Nothing wrong with the download link

8. GEsa

GEsa Newbie
    5/47

please reupload the dlc

9. me

medeiros Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Well, is a good save game i have the game and have the collector's edition dlc too. But i'm win the 2 races and unlock the car shop in career but are only normal cars in the shop not the bonus cars. If anyone can help me i will be thankyfull, the save game loads perfect. The only problem is the bonus cars don't appear in career mode. Sorry for the bad english i'm from Brazil :)

10. sy

syndicateshadows Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I appreciate the saved game, but the title is a bit misleading. Alias DENY has all the cars you mentioned, but also has every reward card, challenge series, and race completed, it's a 100% finished game, not 0% like the description says. The 2nd Alias does have 0% challenge series and career completed like you said. Unfortunately, since EA delisted all the DLC from the game recently, it is no longer possible to earn these cars early by doing the glitch you mentioned unless you already had the DLC. You will have to finish career mode once and then do the reset career glitch with everything unlocked in order to buy the cars to start career again the second time. For example: 1st career run, BMW M3 GTR reward card locked. Unlock it and you can now buy it in car lot. Finish career mode and get all your cars impounded. By doing the second career run, you can have these cars unlocked from the beginning.

Basically, the second saved game allows you to purchase the reward card cars in the car lot or use in my cars.