NBA 2K13 MyCareer Fix(TU2 w/ Roster Updates!)

Cydone Oct 28, 2012

1. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No problem lol. I broke down and got wireless internet JUST to get this update. I only play the MyPlayer mode for this game and have been addicted to it ever since it came out. So when I couldn't play because of some bug for the xbox slim 4gb system, I got REALLY ******. So I just said f**k it and got the net to get it lol. It will probably be around 40mins or so till I get home, then I don't know how long for the update as I have really crappy wifi at home. To save me some time, do you know where I should look in horizon for the parquet updates??

2. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is a graphic update, as i know, so i think it has been released a new title update, no. 3 or 4 i think, so in Horizon you should see in title updates folder. It should be title update no. 4 , because first has been updated parqet for Lakers, Suns and Thunder, yesterday has been updated new parquets for Spurs and Bobcats. You know it if you see the size of the file... this title update is 1,57 mb, so if you download another title update and upload it with horizon, you'll see the file is bigger. Sorry for my english, i'm italian...

3. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    kk, will look for that and hopefully have the update for ya. and don't apologize for the italian thing man......it's all good!

4. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok thanks anyway! I haven't internet connections at home, and like you i'm crazy for My Player mode... I'm writing from my office so I'm not going to pay for two internet connections, because I'm not interested to play online. Have a good day Cydone! You've just started your day, mine is ending... One last thing... please do not rename title update files. Leave it as they are, so they will work for everyone!

5. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well I checked on xbox live and it didn't ask if i wanted to install any updates for NBA 2K13. It's also not in the GOLD buyables list either. So I don't think it's been released yet. If it was I would have been notified of it when running the game with live connected.

6. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    updated OP with 10x10 roster

7. zo

zoleta Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    first. I would like to say thank you for uploading this Cydone.

I have a problem, everytime I created a new career. after my second nba game it crashes. can I know the original filename or can you re-upload it with the original filename? so I could try if it would fix the issue? if it's ok?

thank you!

8. ca

cacacaloy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    it works!! thank you so much! finished 5 games already, no problems whatsoever! again, many thanks!

9. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes, you should rename it as TU_1A58252_000000K000000.00000000000G5 . It worked for me with this name.

10. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks again! Ok, let's get connected with you for new updates, if there will be!

11. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    chapa r u sure the floors didn't get updated?? cause i deleted my TU2 and got it again, same file size and everything, and the floors were on there. check again to b sure. if they're not, i'll try uploading a seperate file for ya to see if that works.

12. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    chapa r u sure the floors didn't get updated?? cause i deleted my TU2 and got it again, same file size and everything, and the floors were on there. check again to b sure. if they're not, i'll try uploading a seperate file for ya to see if that works.

13. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox

bah dam internet lol.....got so slow on me it triple posted lol

14. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As long as I have access to the internet and xbox live to keep getting the updates, i'll keep doing my best to share them.

15. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    When did you get this title update? I know that graphic updates has been released on 22th or 23th October...Ok, i'll check again! Now i'm at work, but when i get home this will be the first think i do! However, can you upload again, when you can, title update 2 with original name for those who it doesn't work? Please don't hate me... :p You are doing a great work!

16. Cydone

Cydone Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I got the update on the 26th or 27th so it should have worked. I remember seeing a screen pop-up after I downloaded the update then saying something about the updated floors. And sorry for re-naming the file......it's the first time I've done any uploading of TU's lol. I'm on my crappy laptop right now, so I'll try to upload it from here. If it's running too slow, then I'll just run to the library and do it from there again lol. But that probably won't be until around 3:30pm cst.

17. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Try to rename it with original file name: TU_1A58252_000000K000000.00000000000G5

18. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok thanks! However the original file name should be TU_1A58252_000000K000000.00000000000G5. I've just downloaded TU 1 to see the name of the file. Title updates always have the same file name, it changes only the extension. For example: FIFA 13 has TU 1 named TU_12K22CO_000001S000000.000000000008F; TU 3 is named TU_12K22CO_000001S000000.00000000000OF. so, assumed that you haven't changed the extension of NBA 2K13 TU 2 (cause you left it as .00000000000G5), I simply renamed it as TU_1A58252_000000K000000 (the original TU 1 name) + .00000000000G5 (the original extension), so i think it should be the real name. Can you check if i'm right? Obviously, take your time and do it when you can... As for the floors, they are certainly updated and I have not noticed! However, I repeat, you're doing a great job!

19. ch

chapa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi Cydone, I've just checked the game, i started a couple of match on Lakers and Suns floor, they're not updated. Floors should look as shown on http://www.operation...ns-and-thunder/ and there http://www.operation...rs-and-bobcats/ , just take a look if floors on your game are shown like those. Suns and Lakers looks great, for me! However, for me is not so important to update the floor... you did the best for TU 2 and for this, i must thank you again and again!

20. pe

petebenson Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    alright: i used horizon and it worked!! thank you :D