My Titanfall Classes And Burn Cards.

XPG Darkside Mar 14, 2014

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    So after getting Titanfall this morning I have been playing on it now for around 3-4 hours and came up with a few good classes and burn card setups to share with XPG.

Using these I'm getting around 50-60 kills per game and around 10,000xp with challenges topping this up to over 20,000xp at times, which will give you 2-3lvls per game.

My main class is below which is a R-101C CARBINE With HCOG + Extended Mag

[​IMG]

With this you want the sidewinder as the Anti-Titan Weapon

[​IMG]

Next up as a sidearm you want the Hammond P2011

[​IMG]

Your Tactical Ability wants to be cloak this is good for sneaking into enemy hardpoints or sneaking past titans.

[​IMG]

Ordnance you want Arc Grenade this distorts titans and the vision of the pilots.

[​IMG]

Tier 1 you want set as enhanced parkour this increases the time you can wallrun great for moving around and getting out of tricky situations fast.

[​IMG]

Tier 2 you want set as the Minion Detedtor, this little item makes friendly and enemy grunts and specters apprear on your minimap at all times.

This is a sweet item to have on at ALL times.

[​IMG]

Gender is custom prefrence I play as a lady :p

Now for your titan I use the Atlas.

[​IMG]

The Titans weapon wants to be the XO-16 Chaingun this thing is a beast deals loads of damage against other titans.

[​IMG]

Next you want to use the Vortex Shield, this allows you to catch incomming fire and projectiles and smash them back at enemy titans.

[​IMG]

Ordnance you want set as Rocket Salvo this is a swarm of unguided rockets dose good damage to enemy titans and can take a swarm of enemy in a glance.

[​IMG]

Tier 1 Titan Kit you want as fast autoloader this replenishes your ordnance faster so it is available more.

[​IMG]

Tier 2 you want as auto eject, this means when your titan is about to go down it auto ejects you out of it instead of pressing x gaining you time to swipe some enemys out once launched into the air.

[​IMG]

Now for the burn cards in this case I'm using the R-101C so the cards we want on are the Amped R-101C this replaces your gun with a more powerfull one making you do increased damaage and gain more XP per kill.

[​IMG]

Next is Urban renewal this gives you more XP per kill on Spectres and reduces build time of your titan.

[​IMG]

And finally you want on thin the ranks. This dose the same as the above card but for grunts instead.

[​IMG]

Thats it your all setup now to whoop some robot ass ;)

Cheers dark let me know what you think of my setup below and leave yours in the comments also ;)

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Very nice DS.............. But this needs correcting Gender is custom prefrence I play as a *Tea* Lady :p