XPG Darkside Jun 26, 2014

1. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to my review of this game.

Available on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4, PC.

It’s the tale of four people and one heroic dog, as an enlisted French farmer, an American volunteer, a reluctant German trooper and a brave Belgian vet become embroiled in the events of the Great War.

The chapters flick back and forth between the four intersecting stories, focusing understandably on the French side of the action, but not entirely demonising the Germans.

The game dose have some downfalls though such as easy bosses and quite a few glitches I have got the dog stuck in the walls a few times already...

In a way, the game feels like it’s rooting for you to keep going, push your way past the obstacles and follow the heroes on their journeys.

And while it’s not a tough game, it’s full of enjoyable or exciting set-pieces, whether these involve a moonlight raid for medicine behind enemy lines or a daring escape from a POW camp.

Finally, it’s not exactly massive, with even the longest of its four chapters complete in around ninety minutes. Still, given the £11.99 asking price, that’s not a huge problem.

It will, however, make you think, make you feel, and maybe see things from a whole new perspective.

For that alone, it deserves to be played.

I would give it 8/10

2. XPGHAZARD

XPGHAZARD BANNED BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice review DS!

Very nicely stood out and not to much going on good work ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.