My Forum Feedback

Homework Aug 2, 2015

1. Homework

Homework XPG Proud Member
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So far it's been really good being here on XPG since the time I joined. Members are as friendly as can be, and the staff are extremely great at understanding concerns and issues.

I decided why not make a feedback thread since I felt at the same time, bored and very willing to do this.
    Where should I start...?

First off, let me say how amazing this site has been to not just me, but to other members and the community itself. I think everyone should give a pat on the back to their self for making XPG what it is today.
    One thing I like about this site is it has an extremely wide variety of forums and sub forums to choose from. Unlike other forums that narrow it down to pretty simple selections, there's lots to do on this site. not to mention, the news and blogs members write, the KV's that are released to premium/gold members and SOMETIMES regular members, the giveaways that happen sometimes, and all the other exciting things here. Is it fair to agree this site is hard to get bored of?

Secondly, as I mentioned before, you rarely find friendly staff at forums that are generally big. When I first noticed Bullet welcoming new members, I thought "wow, I have never seen the founder, himself, take part in activities like those when he can be totally elsewhere doing either something productive or by himself". And it's not just Bullet... A lot of sectional moderators are always welcoming new members. Could it be because the site is a bit small...? Maybe, but that doesn't matter. The thing that matters is what goes on here. and what I'm seeing is positiveness.

Now I don't want to make this thread super long, so this will be the last thing. The last thing I wanted to put in the feedback is the members themselves. As I also stated in my beginning speech, the members do a big part to this forum to make it the way it is. I would like to mention that I always see every member being nice and respectful. We often get the odd goof that likes to be smart and try to make points get across the wrong way, but I haven't seen that yet.

I guess that's it for my feedback! :)

Thank you very much, XPG, for making this site amazing and thank you for making us all accepted here. We're not just online members, we're family.

2. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Very nice thread, this is exactly what I thought when I first joined. A lot of people are not active because they see the amount of badges & rep that I and other members have and think "oh I'll never make it that far" but we are all a noob once. What you said is exactly what I love about XPG, anybody can make it big on here and be a respected member as long as you're just a friendly person, you'll fit in great :eek: hai:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    I disagree with the badge thing you said, you've written ''oh I'll never make it that far'' well the truth is, anybody can. A badge doesn't symbolize you, it's simply what you've achieved in the time period you've been on this site. And its' also stating that people will feel unaccomplished with themselves. I knew heaps of people that stood to the grades of so called ''High repudiated ''members on XPG by just coming on and being themselves. XPG is a great site and yes I agree with that, but if you want to do something on a site or in general you go for it, you never know what door leads ahead.

4. reloadmydeagle

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    That's not what I said. I said that small peeps seeing the large amount of rep that some have makes them feel like they would on TTG or some other large site and think "I won't make it that far" but here on XPG it's the complete opposite and anybody can go far so long as they are friendly. It's no if they donate, it's not if they have a JTAG or RGH, it's just if they are nice to other members and help out.

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Thanks for the feedback Homework, its good to know what our members like, dislike and would like to see changed about the site.
    Threads like these are great, it gives everyone the opportunity to have thier say and air thier views.
    Keep the feedback coming ;)

6. Homework

Homework XPG Proud Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you, Bullet.
    I appreciate what all this forum has and still does.

7. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It's a common respect that is built around the members. Essentially, we all are members. Rules apply to us as the same they apply to anyone else. There is no reason to act above anyone, we all have the same goals. The community is what we like to take part in and that's what we do. The size of the site or staff count will not change how we treat our members nor whatever else it is to follow.

I always have been intrigued by these topics because it allows for the members and everyone else to chip in some feedback. We always take any feedback into consideration and everyone is welcome to give it. No site is perfect nor do we claim ourselves to be, it's you guys that help us make it that way. Let's continue this common respect we have all grown for each other and grow the community further!

8. reloadmydeagle

135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Well said Nas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. el chapo nz

el chapo nz Newbie
    0/47

Heavy Industrial Maintenance Personal
    Console:
    Xbox
    So humbling Homework,
    I just joined this site a few day's ago and as a new member. And honestly I've just read the rules for a second time and now this. I'm new to everything so I don't have a clue where to start asking questions. But I agree it was nice to be welcomed in on arrival. I see a few generic dp in here and I hope that I don't fall as they did one day. I almost felt intimidated to say anything incase I said something out of line xbox wise. So I have no idea what I'm talking about or how to explain it but this thread gave me hope...
    thank you Homework:D

10. Ma

Matiss Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    nice man realy jk dont take me serious