MW2 Mod Menu Online Risks Help Please

EpicBurrito Jun 29, 2015

1. Ep

EpicBurrito Newbie
    55/94

Hi everyone, I have a question concerning online banning and the use of a mod menu online in mw2. Since this game is kinda old (but still really fun) I want to use an online mod menu in like a private match to unlock everything cause i recently got hacked in a random lobby and was promoted to prestige 10 lvl 70 with all my progress on weapon attachments and such lost and i have to start again. My question is, is it dangerous to use an online mod menu even just in a private match and will microsoft see that my console is jtagged and such? (because theres so many public hacked matches so Im assuming you can only get banned by getting reported in a game or something) Or can I just use the mod menu once and dont get banned? Thanks

also if I do go online and they catch me or i get reported for some stupid reason, what is my penalty? 14 days ban or permanent ban/ console ban? Again also i will try to install Xbox live stealth emulator aswell

2. OnPlanet12

OnPlanet12 XPG Hoster Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox

If you are online on a jtag no matter what you will eventually get console banned if your looking to just change your rank and what not just make a system link lobby with an offline jtag connected to your retail change what you need and boom your done as for playing online never play on your main account they dont always profile ban but theres always a chance