MORE PS4 GAMES WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE NIGHT BEFORE THE CONSOLE LAUNCHES

ScouseCarl Nov 4, 2013

1. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The night before the PS4 launches could be a huge one as Sony will be announcing new games.

Before the PS4 launches on November 15th, the night before will be one you should bookmark. This is because GameTrailersTV will be hosting a special show with Sony’s Geoff Keighley at 11pm EST. Keighley promises there will be “world premieres and announcements” for games that have yet to be revealed for PS4.

I wonder what games Sony will announce? Will they be from famous franchises like Uncharted and God of War or will they be from new IPs?

In either case, it should be an exciting time for PlayStation fans the night before November 15th.

Source: VG247

2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    The night before the PS4 launches could be a huge one as Sony will be announcing new games.

Before the PS4 launches on November 15th, the night before will be one you should bookmark. This is because GameTrailersTV will be hosting a special show with Sony’s Geoff Keighley at 11pm EST. Keighley promises there will be “world premieres and announcements” for games that have yet to be revealed for PS4.

I wonder what games Sony will announce? Will they be from famous franchises like Uncharted and God of War or will they be from new IPs?

In either case, it should be an exciting time for PlayStation fans the night before November 15th.

Source: VG247
    your title makes no sense .. "Before the ..?" Copy paste gone wrong?

3. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah haha, had to run out this morning to get my new car sorry.
    Will fix now.

4. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Uncharted 4 will do me nicely! Don't really see where they could go with a new god of war

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk