Modern Warfare Remastered: No stat transfer, full progression, and more

Rocky May 3, 2016

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

[​IMG]
    The official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered FAQ has gone live on Activision Support’s side and has confirmed that your original stats from Call of Duty 4 will not transfer to the Remastered.

Q: Will my stats from the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare carry over to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered?

A: No, your stats from the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will not carry over to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.

In addition, the support article states that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will be available only if you get Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Legacy, Digital Legacy, Digital Deluxe, or Legacy Pro.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will also allow full multiplayer progression, including ability to reach Master Prestige, unlock weapon, attachments, and more.

The movement system in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will stay true to the original game. The FAQ also states that the title will have dedicated servers.

Source - CharlieIntel

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

I don't mind the grind on a real game like this, simple gun on gun, can't wait ...even seeing the frag icon on your screen and knowing you're not getting out the way is a good part of the memories lol

"I get flash bangged all the time but only from my own flash bang!" lol bring November on and let the grind commence, give us cage match to boost like the old days for gold camo or to get the attachments fast though, don't change even that option!!

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

Really excited for this blast from the past, Hoping they won't change to much of it and keep to the roots of the MW Series ;)

4. Justeve

Justeve Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I hope they add host migration and change when you prestige you don't have to do your gun challenges every time you prestige.
    @
    £79.99
    :wallbash: looks like I may have to buy an account from Bullet.

5. Ro

Rocky Guest

Agreed Bullet is the man to get this game from ;)