Not open for further replies.

Modded gear for Xbox one

rowhon Feb 21, 2015

1. ro

rowhon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have full modded sets for every class in game and weapons and gems to get you to level 70 and level up past 70 even quicker
    My gamertag is:x S L a a V e
    please post in here or send me a message containing what you want and a gamertag and ill try to respond in a timely manor knowing that i have other things to do.
    to give credits to all the people that i obtained gear from they all are on this site i cant remember half of them but thanks to all of you who helped me out

P.S.: also looking for wings that can be duped or given to me only things i could not obtain and havent obtained yet thanks in advance

2. ad

adinosaurnspace Newbie
    0/47

Hey man! I wish I had wings to give you, I just recently got Diablo for Xbone.

I was wondering if I could get maybe like a weapon for each class? And maybe an couple trinkets? Also if you have an armour set for Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor? Much appreciated! I'll take anything that makes me powerful! :p

Gamertag - ADinosaurNSpace

3. Yt

YtheLastNerd Newbie
    0/47

Hey Rowhon

Looking for Monk gear such as Ancient Inna's, Sunwuko, Incense Torch, Tzo Krin's Gaze, Leoric's crown.

Gamertag is "Y The Last Nerd".

The only wings I have are the ones that come with the game, but let me know if you're looking for anything else, and I'll happily mail it to you if I have it!

Cheers, man.

4. Wu

Wukey1 Newbie
    0/47

Im looking for some monk DH gear it would help me out a lot if you could donate me some items i can also make a little donation my self to paypal if you have it

5. ia

iamliammcpoyle Newbie
    0/47

Hey whats up Rowhon
    I was in the market for some Wizard gear. Don't need every slot filled but enough so I can spam my attacks and regenerate my Arcane Power. Greater Rifts 35+ are impossible for me to do LEGIT. I've put to much time in by now to just continue in hoping for a slightly better piece of gear that takes me 4 plus hours of farming to acquire (and 9/10 times its rubbish compared to what I have), So whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated.
    And if theirs anything I can do in return, just ask.

6. Lu

Luke1691 Newbie
    0/47

Evening, I'm after anything you can spare for a crusader. Anythings appreciated.

My gamertags: YOUR SHADOW91

7. cf

cf87nba Newbie
    0/47

Hey, would love to farm rifts at 100. Have some modded gear now but missing some key pieces that make the character virtually invincible. Can you hookup a full set for any character? GT: cf816

8. un

unsoundmitchd69 Newbie
    0/47

I am looking for weapons for each class. If you could help me out that would be amazing! Gt UnsoundMitchd69. Thank you soooo much!

9. theboinker

theboinker Newbie
    0/47

I wish its for ps4!

10. ph

phillyd1990 Newbie
    0/47

Yo man im looking for gear for wizard and crusader. I dont have any yet. Id like weapons and something else to add on if you could. My gt is
    x McStuffins x

11. Itzliquor

Itzliquor Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hello,

If you are still giving/duping gear my GT is iTz Liquor. I'm looking for modded gear for every class. I know it's a lot to ask, but it would be greatly appreciated.

12. Endersrage

Endersrage Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Same here I'm also looking for any gear for all classes my GT: Bktohiro msg me on the Xbox if your welling to help me out

13. Ja

Jargon305 Newbie
    0/47

Not sure if you are still doing modded gear but if you have any weapons and armor for wizards I would appreciate that. GT is Slender Man890. If you're still looking for the angel wings I would be happy to give you them.

14. sh

shortbusser Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    again ive been away from the game for awhile and im back, was wondering if you have anything for my monk, crusader and wizard

shortbusser22 much appreciated

15. Mu

Muvment8476 Newbie
    0/47

Hey, my gamer tag is Muvment8476 on Xbox one if you can get me a set for me my wife and son you would be our hero we play barb, DH, and crusader just started playing and we wondered where people got this gear. Some one gave me one sword and I Googled how to dupe it so I been passing that along but that's all I got so far

16. ra

rashruf Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey, i am looking for gear for my wizard and good weapons for the other classes can jou help me.
    Gamertag: rashruf

17. Mu

Muffin1892 Newbie
    0/47

If you are still giving out gear let me know my GT is iM Excited I. Looking for full Wastes set for Barbarian, along with Bul-Kathos's Warrior Blood, Bul-Kathos's Solemn Vow. Thanks in advance.

18. Ca

CanadianIlluminate Newbie
    0/47

GT: Canada xSkillz
    My buddy got this rainbow God sword that gives 7 billion xp per kill. Something like that would be great, I play wizard and demon hunter, any armour or weapons for them would be amazing. Thanks a million!

19. th

thesticks00 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Gamertag : thesticks00

Looking for any gear or items that people are willing to dupe. Specifically I am a wizard, but I would be just as happy if you dropped armor sets etc for other classes. I eventually plan to run them all. Thanks guys.

Also, to those that have the game on 360. Can you import saves more than once to xbox one? I did one import already, but I have my 360 game still, so in theory I could mod an old game save and re import. I am just worried that if you import a second time it overwrites data on the xbox one (would NOT be good). Anyone have any ideas? If possible I would just start modding again on the 360 for when I need items. This would be awesome!

20. ra

rashruf Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I need good modded weapons my gamertag is rashruf.
    Much appreciated thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.