meweme sup guys its time to get out there

meweme Jul 11, 2013

1. meweme

meweme Newbie BANNED
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys im a loget call of duty host for all call of duty and im also very good with finding by passes for the usb mods like gpd's and all kind's of other Fecal Leaking I also make booters and proxy servers and a cracked version of cain and able I call mewe on ip's I also make lag switch's great ones I also pretty good at getting account unband all according to what the account got band for that tells how hard it will be to unban o and I love to help others with finding ways to mod games with usb and I would like to say hey gamer's im glad to be apart of this community because this website is great and I came from the TTG and it is fucking *** so guys be ready for raped post and cod mod's and I am now very dedicated to making this community have fun and enjoy their self I hope they all have a great time and I hope that you wonderful admin and other people's join my lobbies to show they are loget and I like to say I like to game and kick ass :fish: :better-than-expected: :challenge-accepted: :hunter: :gun: :alien: :music2: :gamer4: :Flubber: :ass: :liukang:

2. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to XPG have fun and follow the RULES.