mac or windows?

ogdevin May 28, 2014

1. ogdevin

ogdevin Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    title says it all but basically, i got a macbook pro two days ago and i was excited about it until i got home and started trying to download a lot of stuff like tools and other things thats windows only. and in order to do all of that i need to do so much stuff to make it work and i don't think its worth it.
    not saying i just got this to think i was gonna use it for modding but i got it because I've always wanted one and i thought i would be able to do everything i wanted with it but i was wrong hah..

so what do you guys think...? should i keep this macbook pro or return it and get a windows and save money possibly considering i paid $1,455 cash for this

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    the hardware is pretty good but the os will be problems for tools. you can load windows on it using boot camp or just build a vm and run windows on it inside the mac os. Personally, i would drop the mac entirely but that's just me. you have to decide if you run more windows based apps and tools than you do mac and then make your choice.

3. ogdevin

ogdevin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i tried VM yesterday and its a pain in the ass and don't think all that is worth it to just run windows and i also heard boot camp isn't that good