Looking to jtag/RGH

Nesterwork Jun 25, 2014

1. Nesterwork

Nesterwork Newbie
    0/47

Hi i am looking to jtah/RGH just just want to ask a few questions.

1. using XBL. I have read that you can never go online after a jtag/RGH but then i have seen you can do modded lobbys and such, so can you use live or not?

2. modded lobbys, is jtag/RGH used for modding lobbys/other games like GTA V and other recovery services.

3. any more info on what can actually be done with a jtag/RGH i know you can use a HDD for games and run homebrew but thats about it.

thank you :)

2. AD

ADDZ Guest

The RGH/Jtag will run unsigned code allowing mods to the game data, you can go online with a server check bypass that you would need to pay for, RGH/Jtag can be tricky to do it takes some soldering skills and a few tools to modify your console and most people would just buy one already done

3. Nesterwork

Nesterwork Newbie
    0/47

Thanks fo the reply, i will look into a already done one where could i buy one, i have seen a few sites but its not 100% clear if its the full console or just the board.

also the server check bypass, whats that? and who would i pay? i mean is it an offical service or among the modders?

sorry for all the noob questions, i want to be sure before i get one.

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

You can have one done by me or Renegade (UK) and there are a few US guys that can help too, the bypass is a service by modders and you can pay daily or more depending on your needs