Looking to get my jtag online please help

Graffebreh May 22, 2014

1. Gr

Graffebreh Newbie
    55/94

Hello I want to get my jtag online and I'm really concerned on a few things so if you could help that would be great.
    First I don't know where to buy the service to get online. I noticed on this section it has a pinned topic for xblStealth but i thought they didnt work anymore?

Second if i get my jtag online I only want to host azza lobbies for me and my friends, So if i get my jtag online and my retail online at the same time will my retail get banned as well? Because I was on twitter and this guy was saying how is retail was banned.

Yes my jtag is on the most recent dashboard. Thank you to everyone who has read this!

2. Cazmanian

Cazmanian Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    first off if i was you i wouldn't use the sawyer files, I't doesn't have xosc spoofing.
    If your jtag and retail are on at the same time on the same connection their is a chance that your retail could get banned.
    If you need any help be sure to shoot me a pm.

3. Gr

Graffebreh Newbie
    0/47

Sawyer's files I take it are the XBLStealth files. So my retail could get banned then? :( that's pretty disappointing i'm not gonna lie

4. Cazmanian

Cazmanian Newbie BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    no XBLStealth/server/hive are not the Sawyer files. the Sawyer files are free files that will be patched when the new dashboard drops.
    the sawyer files don't have xosc spoofing meaning you will get banned pretty quick which i think is a waste of a kv.

5. Gr

Graffebreh Newbie
    0/47

Oh no i was talking about the service that you 15 a day. But idk if i wanna do it if my retail can get banned lol

6. EPiiC x TEAM

EPiiC x TEAM 404 Not Found Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    Save up your money to buy some decent stealth i gues is what u should do...