Looking to donate for custom gear (PS4 version)

hot2pop Aug 27, 2014

1. ho

hot2pop Newbie
    0/47

Looking for a few modded items for Diablo 3 RoS on PS4. Inbox me to work out specifics. Or add me to PSN, my ID is: NorseFury

I don't want to come off as lazy. I've just played through the PC version and the Xbox 360 version already. I traded in my 360 without ever exporting and/or saving my account when I bought my PS4. I really just don't want to have to play through the whole game up to new content legitimately again.

2. ra

ramaq Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey man can i can help with gear but its just takin a long time to get everything right so if u want u can private msg me a request of wut ur lookin for n i can see wut i can do i cant rush anything right now as i have other things also takin up my time but i am tryin to help as much as i can

3. Fl

Floppo Newbie
    0/47

I can dupe you some stuff. PSN is Alfeetoe. If you get anything good for a Barb or Crusader, just dupe it back for me.

4. En

Enigma2387 Newbie
    0/47

Im also looking for help guys. If anyone could help me with some modded items and weps or needa help dupeing i would greatly help. PSN tag Enigma2387