Looking for Modded Gear PS3 (New Guy Here)

Beantown Mar 2, 2014

1. Beantown

Beantown Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I have no clue what gamesaves are and I'm just looking for a couple nasty items for a Wizard. I have a specific mod that I'd like to have put on a source (Off-hand Weapon). If anyone could help me out post or please message me.

2. Se

Sean19231 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I have no items to give you, but I may be able to give you some information with game saves. So, essentially a game save is someone's whole file of their progress. In example, my PS3 gamesave has 5 level 60s soft core, and 2 below 30 levels hardcore. That is my whole ps3 progress. With that said, Anyone can give their game save (progress) to you.

The way people do it is that they use a program to say " Allow this profile to work on any playstaion". I do not know about Xbox.

People give out game saves because it's the easiest way to get the most people items. On PS3 you make a new profile and load the game save from a flash drive. Then, transfer the items to your real account.

Now, as for you're real request, I would reccomend looking into viper's wizard modded gear. The way he makes his gear is not based on damage, but based on situational bonuses. In example, 100% arcane and you have unlimited arcane.

I would reccomend Private messaging ViperX420 to get a hold of more information regarding that..

I hope I helped