Lolipop Chainsaw ISO Mods |Modded Binds, DLC Costumes Without DLC|

CabooseSayzWTF Jul 11, 2020

1. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is some basic bind mods, as well as a way to use the dlc costumes without owning any of the dlc, This is purely just a "Costume Swap" when it comes to using the dlc costumes, so as is, The DLC Costumes are a optional mod you don't have to use.

Bind Controls:
    ------------------
    Dpad Up = Noclip
    Dpad Down = Change Player Size
    Dpad Left = Walk (disables Noclip)
    Dpad Right = Slowmo
    Back Button = Toggles FPS Counter
    Right Shoulder/Bumper (RB) = Toggles God Mode

Info:
    -------
    Player Size and slowmo can not be turned off, the only way to disable them is dashboard and come back
    to the game.

Dpads can no longer select lolipops, RB no longer does chainsaw dash, and back no longer opens how to cook zombies menu.

Download
    Virus Scan
    Virustotal was down at the time of scan so had to use a diff virus scan at the time. If this is a issue feel free to use virus total.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Fair warning due to you not replying in english. The modded binds may not work for you, since I only modified the English based file for the game, other game languages and such have different files for the binds due to diff regions. Ideally this mod was made for the region free version of the game, however that can conflict with console locale and language . So if the binds don't work for you change your locale and language to english. That should fix any issues you may have. If not sorry.

3. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So it's working fine for you after locale and language change? If so great! Also I hex edited the .int file, you would have to be somewhat decent in understanding how to hex edit and you would need to know unreal engine and at least somewhat how it works and what the binds are. I just looked for the binds and at first nothing was working, came to find out some of the binds where duplicated so when the bind was changed it nulled that bind out and ended up not working, so i ended up having to disable the duplicate binds and once there was only 1 button bind left for the button i was wanting to bind, I saw how much space could be used in the bind and used a command that would fit in the bind, since trying to increase the binding size for how long a command could be always ended up in game crashes and freezing. You could maybe rename it to be your region and it work however for iso modding this could be a issue if the file size is not the exact same size. So if your region .int was smaller than the english .int if you tried replacing it in the iso, the iso could corrupt or game crashes could occur. On a rgh however you aren't limited to file size so it could just work, however if it doesn't you'll know because your game wont load or it will freeze or crash. You could always cross compare the .ints in a hex editor and see the changes that were made and make them yourself in your region .int. But it's just better to change local and language and what not as it's just easier and faster to do.

EDIT: Oh also I got the idea because alot of ps3 modders used to create binds for the game alot back in the day, and the only people who ever showed mods on this game for xbox 360 either didn't release them or the links were long gone. So I compared every modding video for this game for both xbox 360 and ps3 and replicated every command that was used across those videos, and pretty much just re-made the mod and released it for everybody to use. The DLC Costumes idea came to me because i did some research and saw that the dlc was taken down for the game and the pre-order dlc was near impossible to find unused codes for. So I found the dlc's for rgh use and saw that the dlc's were just container files with .ini that just unlock the dlc's to be used in the game. The dlc costumes were shipped with the game by default, they just werent unlocked, so i tried and tried to make the .int just unlock the dlc however that didnt work, so i tested for a few hours and costume swapped till i found every dlc costume. After that some dlc costumes were different sizes so i had to add padding to the dlc costume files so they could replace costumes in game without corrupting the iso. I'm shocked adding padding worked which is just nulled bytes in hex to the costume file.

- Sorry if you don't understand. I only speak english.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020