Lightning returns: dlc and preorder grabs?

Samb1230 Feb 13, 2014

1. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can this be done?

2. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There are save editors which will help you get what you want. Just take a quick look around and you'll find them no problem!

3. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks for the tip. Should be able to tackle impossible mode with a few tweaks to my stats as well now.

4. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No problem, remember to make a backup of your save! Good luck to you!

5. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Could someone post a save with all the dlc and limited edition grabs then? Pretty sure the save editor can't do that right?

6. ar

archermac Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    DLC garb is added automatically to the barter shop for free when you add DLC. Without having the DLC files, you don't have the models to load so forcing the garb IDs into your save won't magically give you those garbs/weapons/shields because their data is missing, only the references are there so the game has nothing to load. They're not just "unlock keys", the have model and sound data.

The only three things locked away on the disc are FF13 / FF13-2 outfits gained by having save files of the previous games (so no modding needed) and Siegfried which is a reward for uploading the boss score from the demo online which can be modded into the save if a save editor has a garb editor.

So what you want can not be done with save manipulation.

The best I can give you is my legit no-mod save. Begining of a ng+ and has almost all regular garbs, excluding some which appear in regular shops in hard mode because I didn't replay until the end to earn enough to get them all, but it has 90% of the garbs (well it has DLC garbs too but you won't see those if you don't have the DLC anyway as I already explained). Of course it also has high stats and upgraded gear, it was played for 90 hours for a reason. :D
    It's a save from the japanese version but they're all compatible without any changes. It was anonymized, resign for your profile.
    Code:
    LRFF13 NG+ save
    https://mega.co.nz/#!jIt3TRCC!kaaOAy0X2PBYq8npKVtqIEjlGJxvHzx_7bhElZh7Yd4
    Code:
    FF13 and FF13-2 saves if you need any for LRFF13 reward garbs
    https://mega.co.nz/#!6INWiSQT!0ozU2HvAyWUYegDJt_ghBt3qb6NnI4SacK3vhk8phHA

7. Sa

Samb1230 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the info. I just wanted the Cloud outfit really. I preordered it and they gave me a ps3 version. When I went to change it they said I would not get the preorder content. I learned my lesson.

8. ar

archermac Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It will be for sale on the xbox marketplace later in a pack and separately though, but you may not need it by then.
    In asia they released it for sale nearly a month after the release of the game so that may be an indicator.

9. je

jedies5817 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is possible to get dlc on fake live profile?I had download DLC file and place it to correct place and it show nothing on dlc content in game..any helps here?