License Transfer Trading

Beshears May 11, 2014

1. Be

Beshears Newbie
    0/47

I have (Minecraft-Cod Bo1-Cod Mw2-Skyrim-All Skyrim Dlcs-Fight Night Champion-Fallout New Vegas-Bo2 Octane Pack Graffiti Pack Party Rock Pack-Hitman Absolution) a few other things and a bunch of Indie Games. My Gt Is ApparentJet52 message me on there or reply on here with what you have and and what you want. some stuff i have to go first on because there my main accounts but others im fine with letting others go first. Just depending on what you want. So anyways HMU.

I know Im not well know on here but you can look me up on TTG thats my main fourm webstie but they dont allow license transfering. My account is TheChronicTonic. Im looking for anygames on will to transfer with trusted people unless you can convice me other wise. And let it be know if you jack my account i will get it back as soon as you try somthing and get your ip and fry your modem and take and if possible also infect any pcs or laptops on your network. So be careful before you decide you message or post. Also i would like to make this a sticky for leechers if possible if this develops into something of a good topic.

2. st

sterlyngroehrig Newbie
    0/47

How bout BF4 dlcs?

3. Op

OpsDroid Newbie
    0/47

I just want dawngaurd for skyrim add me OpsDroid I will prove my trust and show you I done this multile times and its really hard to hack xbox because the account is tied to your phone number also why would I throw away my year account for anyone elses that will eventually be recovered by microsoft