Leaked Info! - Red Dead Redemption 2

Grizzy Feb 7, 2018

1. Grizzy

Grizzy
    Administrator
    XPG Administrator
    55/94

[​IMG]

The gaming news outlet Trusted Reviews received a number of allegedly leaked documents containing information about Red Dead Redemption 2 back in August 2017. However Trusted Reviews held off on sharing the info in these documents until now because some of the promotional material Rockstar just recently released (screenshots) actually supports some info in these leaked documents:

Two characters featured in the documents, including main protagonist Arthur Morgan, were corroborated by official screenshots released by Rockstar. One character is Dutch Van Der Linde, leader of Dutch’s Gang, while the other appears to be Arthur Morgan.

[​IMG]

The left is from the Rockstar screenshot, the right is from the leaked documents.

[​IMG]

The left is from the Rockstar screenshot, the right is from the leaked documents.

But enough about the validity of the sources, let's get to the juicy details that were revealed! These are the things that really caught my eye from the leaked information, but I’ll post the full article below if you guys wants to check it out.

First a warning: None of this is 100% confirmed, and Trusted Reviews has not received comment from Rockstar on any of this information.

New Gameplay Features

[Some of the info I’m leaving out was really obvious improvements to the game that you see in any new open-world title, like a bigger map, or things generally having more depth and features. Check out the article if you want more on this.]

• There will be a “Slums Market” where you can buy and sell black market goods, and probably do other kinds of “slummy” things.
    • Vehicles in the game will include minecarts, handcarts and horse-drawn carriages -- and they may be customizable.
    • Railways will be a mode of transport across the map.
    • Horsemanship challenges.
    • Crafting with plants and herbs.
    • Fishing.
    • Both the main campaign and multiplayer modes will be playable in first-person.
    • Specific player actions during campaign missions will lead to events unfolding differently depending on which characters you interact with. This could lead to different mission outcomes, objectives and dialogue depending on how you behave morally in each play-through.

Online Multiplayer Content

• There will be "Battle Royale", "Revive and Survive" and "Money Grab" game modes.
    • players can roam the world freely like GTA Online, but this world will contain FAR MORE depth than any previous Rockstar offering.
    • There will be apartments to purchase like GTA Online...but they will be “tents” instead.
    • There will be tons of online events and missions that you can get from NPCs and can also organize yourself.
    • There is a compainion app in the works to cordinate online social elements, and will also include a poker minigame.

Here is the link to the full article:

www.trustedreviews.com: Exclusive: This is the biggest Red Dead Redemption 2 leak yet

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox
    And I just got with the game on both of my xbox systems, so this will be a nice addition to my library of games and to the series.