[JTAG] Wont go on real GTA V online anymore after update (1.16)?

EPiiC x TEAM Aug 21, 2014

1. EPiiC x TEAM

EPiiC x TEAM 404 Not Found Lifetime Gold
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    This might be a longshot but wy not, So heres my problem on the 1.15 update my my jtag was online working fine with mods.
    But with the new update (1.16) i allways get put in lobby's alone is there some sort of new bypass needed?
    Ive got a clean iso removed all of the old mods previous trainers etc... got real gold on my acc, all updates from xbl installed original also xhttp is disabled in dashlaunch so is live block so idk anymore... anyone who can help out on this, tips..?

[​IMG]‚Äč

2. HXP

HXP The Therapist
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How did you start the Game ? Did you Start it with XEX Menu ? You can try this - but I dont know if it works.
    1. Turn on your JTAG Xbox
    2. Dont sign in ( But be connected to the Internet and be Fully Stealthed )
    3. If you have the Game disk ( which is always the best method to start the Game ) insert the Game Disk and start the Game.
    If you dont have the Game Disk start the Game through Neighbourhood.
    It is always better not to open XEX Menu or Dashlaunch of Freestyle Dash while Signed in and browsing the Stock Dashboard.
    It is harder for Microsoft to detect that you are using Homebrew programms if you directly start the Game through Neighbourhood from your Computer.
    4.Load the Game up into Single Player (and have a legit Single Player Campaign Savefile )
    Dont Press A to go to Online at the Loading Screen.
    If you get Asked to Sign in, You can do it now. Let the Game load Single Player completely !
    5.Stay in Single Player for at least 3 - 5 minutes.
    6.You can try 3 different ways to Connect to Multiplayer.
    Method 1: You can go to Start and select there from the Menu to go and Play GTA 5 Online.
    Method 2: Just press the D-Pad down to instantly switch to your Multiplayer Character.
    Method 3: ( Only if you have a second Multiplayer Character ) Press Start and at the Main Menu select Select Character and it will also connect you to Multiplayer Sessions.
    7. You should now be in a normal Session with other Players around you !

This are the best ways to Connect more Stealth to GTA ONLINE ( Have the Original Game Disk and start Game from Disk, Press D-Pad down for Instantly Joining Multiplayer )

Also check double if you have all the Title Updates correctly before launching the Game !

3. Kuruptgaming

Kuruptgaming Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The real question is what mods are you using? Mods on 1.16 that are not RTE tools make it so you can't connect to other players, it's like your on your own version of the game without a GTA V bypass method.

4. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Yah I have been having trouble with this too good tut thnkx for showing this honestly couldn't do nything on gta v until I used this method ty.