issues with RGH lately, need some help

ultimate360 Aug 27, 2014

1. ul

ultimate360 Newbie
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi guys, I am losing it here, absolutely mind blown.. I went to RGH a jasper today and it went fine until I tried to boot it. It won't turn on, and if I shut off the power to the chip it will turn on, but then immediately go to red ring 0010. So I just kinda brushed this off and cracked open another jasper and RGhd that, only to end up with the exact same situation.. I am no noob, I am ultimate360 from Xecuter forums, I've done hundreds of installs and this is driving me insane, I have now went to RGH 2 jaspers and falcon with this weird problem. I have tried a matrix glitcher and cr3 lite (clone I pulled from a old crap eBay box since I'm desperate). I did some diagnosis, and found out that its the stby_clk (B wire) that seems to be doing this. It is all good until I solder on the b wire. Then this stupid problem starts. I don't understand, why the hell is this happening to me?

2. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Very strange indeed :| Is your cool runner functioning correctly ?

3. ul

ultimate360 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah, every chip ive used works fine. They all function in a a trinity, and a rgh'd jasper I did a while back. I don't know what's happening lately..