Is there any Jtag Like mods For the Xbox one?

TrixzModding Feb 24, 2014

1. TrixzModding

TrixzModding Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Topic post says it all please help.

2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
  3. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    No there is not. Give it a minimum of a year. There is a lot of stuff that has to be taken apart and figured out before anything close to a jtag will be available. From what i herd the only reason we got the jtag so early on in the life of the 360 was because a Devkit happened to get into the right peoples hands. Thus the Jtag was born. I've also herd that there may never ever be a jtag available for the xbox one because of how it was designed. Highly unlikley though. You get these kinds of people who want something bad enough they will figure out a way.

4. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I did recently find out that some players have been doing what you could do on MW3 and editing there stuff on the 360 than switching over to xbox one and running invis plus god mode. Not sure if this is exactly true but it would be worth a shot. If anyone wants to try and get banned feel free to do it. I'm going to be ordering an RGH hopefuly next week so if no one gets around to trying this. I'll be giving it a wing.

5. dnq6

dnq6 Daniel
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not yet buddy! team xecuter is best known for their rgh and r jtag mods so just look them up every once and awhile. The main issue is understanding how the xbox one works!! They have to study the motherboard and under stand the software architecture to create a mod for it! It could take sometime so just be patient!