Input Needed for RoSDIIIEditor

CKY Aug 30, 2014

1. CKY

CKY DIIIEdit Lead Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    To the users of the RoS Diablo 3 Editor, I would like to extend to you the ability to have some input of the "MYSTIC" tab of the item section in the editor.

There are 5 New Fields that have been added to the items data that can potentially be exposed to users that can change some of the aspects of an item.

What are the ones you think would be used the most? Remember, all data is available in the raw section so its not like you can't access it.

The options are:

Transmogrify ID
    Old Affix
    New Affix
    Enchant count
    A field that can tell the game this item is un-enchant-able based on a random number.

Is this tab even needed? Because all of this information is done by the enchantress in game.

The only field I see being used is enchant count to make the enchant cost less every time.

Please give us your feed back and let us know......

2. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    New Affix
    Enchant count < Needed for sure

3. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
    Good Choices
    Old Affix and New Affix are kind of tied together

4. dt

dt3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Not to sure about this. If someone is using the editor most likely they already have billions upon billions. Implementing something in order to save money seems preposterous.

5. ViperX420

ViperX420 PS3 Dev XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    well you obviously don't know how the enchantress works she doubles the cost to enchant every time you use her to the point you are spending billions for a single enchant obviously you haven't tried this yet so you don't know the need for reverting it back for some people its more nessessary then others. Next for people who enjoy re-rolling stats we can add the ability to make an item enchantable and even to choose which list to pull from in the enchant tables. Another thing we can do is transmog gbid to make any weapon look like anything and vise a versa there are many things people can probably think of to make it useful our question is does the community want us to pursue further into this tab or are you find with what you got already?

6. dt

dt3 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well there smart guy I have 5000+ hours logged on the PC version of ROS alone. Nearly 700 paragon legit! So I think I know how the woman works.

I'm just saying that someone using a editor isn't gonna need to worry about the flubber costs of enchanting something if they can just produce endless streams of money. If someone ends up getting into enchantments costing billions they're either doing it wrong or one greedy ************. It never takes more then a few rolls to get what you want and unless you're one of those freaks that can't stand something being 5.5 or 98% then WTF are doing to get the enchants that high anyways!

Also I can care less about the transmog crap. You can do that in game.

Please never question my experience with this game again dude!

7. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    don't need to hate i played pc from day 1 to and i figured i'd explain why people would do something like this and trust me people did this on here before enchantress existed by rolling the seed to re-roll all stats how do you think the 56 million sword was created? People are gonna do what they want to do and thats that there is no need to get hostile jesus calm down.

8. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah I only typed new as like you said they are tied together anyhow ;)

9. Si

SirLimbo Newbie
    0/47

Curiously will this editor still require you to have a copy of the ps3/xbox360 game and import your characters?

10. bookz303

bookz303 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    what about a way to be able to add to the affix list as you find that are not in the current data base you are making

11. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    if your gonna play on ps4 and xbo your gonna have to import unless you have the keys to enable you to upload ps4 and xbo saves

12. Si

SirLimbo Newbie
    0/47

And importing overwrites your current characters right? Because if I import now I lose my wings, plans and characters I started leveling.

Because all I wanted to do is face roll T6 for awhile to get my paragon up to what it is on pc hardcore on ps4.

//topic The enchant cost reset is the best. Just today it took me 10 mill rolling my necklace to get it to roll crit chance.

13. CKY

35/47

Console:
    Other
    Yes I can see your point here, but the data is still available and I can see some usages for it not many that's why I'am asking you the users. Other then the enchant count and transmogrify do you see any use for this tab?

No.

OK so that's +1 to -1 and where back to 0

14. se

seejames Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi there, I've been wanting to use this tab so that I can re-roll any equipment I get to absolute perfect stats, the way I see it, the best thing that it can have is resetting the item so that the equipment you re-rolled keeps the stat, then you can just re-roll another stat using the mystic.

However, if the editor can pull the affixes that can be re-rolled and we do it from there, it definitely will be easier, but it will take out some fun, if you know what i mean!

15. ViperX420

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    you'd still have to roll in-game the tab is only there to cheapen the price of enchanting or to extract the affixes gained from the mystic for identification atm we are also trying to see if there is a way to modify the list of affixes the enchant tab pulls from so we can get other affixes attached to items from example 2hand weapons onto other gear through the mystic. There is a bunch of things to try still to see if its do able.