#IDARB Most creative achievement ever???

FreddyZVoorhees Feb 8, 2015

1. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    First of all, this is one of the most creative achievements I've ever seen. Secondly, either you or a friend will need a free Twitch.tv account which you can get by going here: http://www.twitch.tv/OR a Twitter account which you can get by going here: http://www.twitter.com. This is because there's both Twitch and Twitter integration built into the game and this achievement requires one of the two. I will explain how to get the achievement both ways but you will only need to do one or the other.

Twitch Method

Start up the game on your Xbox and from the main menu, select "Options". Make sure the Twitch option in-game is toggled to "Chat w/ Hashbombs". After that, scroll down three menu items to "Set Twitch Channel" and type in the name of the channel you want to use. It can be your own or any other Twitch channel, even if it's not live at the moment.

Now, log into Twitch (on any device) and visit the channel you designated in the game. Now start up a local or online match. Meanwhile, in the stream chat room you will need to type #achievement

If you, or anyone in THAT chat room typed #achievement , it will prompt you with a message indicating that you activated the achievement bot. Shortly after this happens, the achievement will unlock!

Twitter Method

Start up the game on your Xbox and from the main menu, select "Options". Make sure the Twitter option in-game is toggled to "#IDARB Feed w/ Hashbombs". After you have done that, start up a local or online match. You will notice that in the top left corner of the screen it says "@idarbwire #xxxx (where x is a unique four character/digit code for your current match). You must go on Twitter (using any device) and tweet the following: "@idarbwire #xxxx #achievement". For example, if my room code was N3PV, I would tweet this: "@idarbwire #N3PV #achievement". Shortly after this happens, the achievement will unlock!

2. DanielQuinn

DanielQuinn The Krafty one!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice post bud I'll check it out thanks ;)

3. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Game is so weird lol playing with dorm mates right now to funny.