Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved I need help

b012017 Mar 2, 2016

1. b0

b012017 Newbie
    195/282

I was able to download the program, but not really. When I downloaded the program from the site, I was given a little login tab that asked for user and password. When I inputed that, I got another window that showed the tiles of game that were available. However, when I clicked on any of them, even if I had a game save on my USB which was in my computer, I had to search through each file as they were not labeled. And my profile doesnot fill in.

I see the image of a program that has a decent user interface below the download key, that I assume would open the saved game files when I chose a certain game. But I don't know how to access it.

And what game saves I could mod (open and change the options) were corrupted afterwards.

Star Wars the force unleashed game save would crash when opened from that TILE, and would not even load my stats that I had into the save editor.

Please help. This looks interesting!

EDIT. I cannot get this part of the program to open as seen on the bottom of

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/pages/360revolution

where you can select the games. I only get a program that opens that show several tiles that I have to scroll through. And if I go to the avatar editor, the program crashes (not that I want to use that). It says I am downloading 3.0.2 but any of the videos I watch on youtube have the same program open as i see on that weblink above.

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't go by that picture. That picture is outdated as we've changed the GUI in an update.
    To access the games, simply click on the desired game you want to modify, locate your save, load your save, make desired changes, save/rehash, inject save back onto your memory device -- and you're good to go.

Any errors experience, please be sure to generate a report thread, include the full report as well as the save in question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.