360Revolution.exe - fatal error
    CLR error:80004005.
    the program will now terminate.

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Please include the entire error message.
    If that is it, then be sure to run the program as admin and make sure your .NET framework is up to date.

3. ChaosM0N5T3R

ChaosM0N5T3R Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    THATS ALL IT SAYS AND HOW DO I CHECK MY FRAMEWORK

4. Davyzz

Davyzz Loser BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    • Click "Start" in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. If you are using Vista/7, this will just be the Vista/7 icon and will not say "Start" on the button. This will open your Start menu.
    • Click "Control Panel" in the left hand menu. This will open your control panel for your computer. If you are using Vista/7 you may have to click "Continue" when prompted.
    • Select "Add or Remove Programs" from the list of options in the control panel. If you are using Vista, it will be labeled "Programs and Features" not "Add or Remove Programs." This will display a list of all programs installed on your computer.
    • Scroll through the list of programs using the scroll bar on the right hand side.
    • Locate the item or items labeled "Microsoft .NET Framework." If you have more than one version installed they will all be listed. The last one in the list is your most current version of the Microsoft .NET Framework. It should read something like this, "Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1." The SP refers to the service pack you have currently.
    You can check your installed versions of .NET by navigating to Microsoft.NET\Framework under your Windows folders. The complete path is usually 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework. Each of the installed .NET versions will have its own folder.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.