I have updated f3 dash manually but i can't fully delete the old one

IvanMuse007 Jun 23, 2016

1. Iv

IvanMuse007 Newbie
    0/47

So I was on rev735 I think and I tried to update to rev775 automatically but I couldn't so I downloaded it from RealModScene transfered it via FTP and launched it trough XEX menu
    It hangs sometimes and i sometimes get the FSD3 crashed message but I can live with that
    I downloaded all the covers and everything and setup game paths because they were deleted
    But when I pressed the Xbox button on the gamepad I haven't had the Freestyle home there anymore but the Xbox home
    When I booted back to old Freestyle I had that Freestyle home option when I pressed the Xbox button
    I tried to delete old F3 through FileZilla and it did delete some files but Plugins folder is still there and I couldn't delete it with anything but F3 rev775
    But when I boot up my Xbox it doesn't boot to Freestyle, it just goes to Xbox dash
    So how can I set it up to boot to F3 automatically without my need to open Xex menu and launch it myself?
    And why can't I download Title Updates?
    It just says no updates found when I press Y to Download TUs
    I need them to play Black Ops 2 through LiNK

2. st

sthetix Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    To delete the current Freestyle completely you should run another Freestyle or any other file manager then you can delete the current one within that file manager.