I Have A Lotta Games, I Need A Lotta Trainers

DJ19159 Jun 25, 2016

1. DJ

DJ19159 Guest

Now that I know jtag/rgh and I've noted down my games' Title and Media IDs, I'm making my request again. I was told that a 20 trainers request is too much & I shouldn't ask for everything at once, so I did some trimming on my list. It was a little rough at first, but then I checked my games, title by title, and I realized that I only need 9 trainers! 'Cause I've already completed the other games! :)

So, to not make too many requests, here's just ONE. Is that enough? When I find a trainer for my game, I'll make my next request.

Max Payne 3
    - Title ID: 5454086B - Media ID: 1FE2BB66

I looked on this site and found a link: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/42307-trainer-max-payne-3-3-v03/#.UNRGGonjmYU, but it's not there (must have disappeared). And there's an Aurora trainer over at XYZ Mods (in my Aurora), but it's for a different Media ID.

There's a Max Payne 3 link in the Complete Trainer List, but that's disappeared, too.

Now can I get some real help?

2. DJ

DJ19159 Guest

Okay, so, no Max Payne 3 file? That's alright. Next up on the request list:

Left 4 Dead - Title ID: 45410830 - Media ID: 456C0258

I noticed that there's some Left 4 Dead stuff on this site.

There's a trainer by Sensi420, but it doesn't work (you can read my review).

There's a media about a trainer, but it says 'Link coming soon!' (it's still not here).

So, anyone know a working trainer for this game? I'm gonna search on XYZ Mods, too, but any kind of help from over here would help.

3. DJ

DJ19159 Guest

This is (probably) my last request and then I'll (probably) dissapear from this site and all other websites where I go by DJ19159. It's not that good of a username, is it?

Request for trainer is:

Devil May Cry 4 - Title ID: 43430824 - Media ID: 5269163C

There's a trainer in the XPG Archive Collection, but it doesn't work for me. The max Proud Souls cheat does work, but it freezes the amount at 99,999. Just short of a million, and it doesn't go further than that, preventing me from ever getting the Proud Millionare achievement. And all other cheats, well, they just freeze the game.

There are 2 additional trainers over at XYZ, but they don't work, either. Somebody gonna help me?