Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Unresolved I GIVE UP ON THIS TOOL!!!!!!!!

XenoZero420 Nov 6, 2014

1. Xe

XenoZero420 Newbie
    0/47

I want to start off by saying this is my first post on here I joined just for the Civilization editor on 360 Revolution. Second thing is I know there are threads for this problem already that have just been ignored. I have spent about two weeks reading all the forums and not one has been solved, and I have followed all the steps given in every other thread. My UAC is dissabiled, I have all versions of .net framework and have ran it as admin, plus even tried the drag and drop save file. AND ALL I GE IS THE UNHANDELED EXCEPTION ERROR CANT FIND FILE. I have tried loading the save data, tried the save content data even the extracted content data all pop up unhandeled exception. Ill try posting a save with it but aint ever done that so not sure how, and ya says I cant upload that file. Really all I want to know is how to mod my damn gold in this game cant even get hex to work.

2. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    May i ask what operating system your using ?

3. Xe

XenoZero420 Newbie
    0/47

Windows 7 64x and I have tried running compatibility for xp (service pack 2,3) and vista.

4. Heavy Smoker

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Anyway you can try another PC/Laptop if not upload your save i will do it for you.

5. Xe

XenoZero420 Newbie
    0/47

Unfortunatly not as of yet I have a Chinese laptop in process of working on. I do thank you for the offer StarLillie But I don't know how to upload a save lol, plus I would like to be able to do it myself so as to not ask for help during the next few runs I have left. But if you can tell me how to upload ill sure give it a shot.

6. Heavy Smoker

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Private message me. ;)

7. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Seems to be working just fine to me, modded my own save and loaded it up.
    If you upload your save (mediafire.com) and share the link; I'll take a look at it.

8. So

SonicScott Guest

So many people have had this problem, i have complained about it myself too. The only help i got was a them telling me to download the latest version ( which i already had ) and they then locked my thread. How about you let me decide when my issue is dealt with before you lock the thread next time ?

The unhandled exception error is a serious problem with this thing. I have tried it on both my laptop and PC and i get the same error. 360 Revolution isn't working properly and that is why so many people don't like it and have given it a bad rating.

9. S373NSINSH4CK3R

S373NSINSH4CK3R Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Iam currently on the moon playing my JTAGGED XBOX
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    Please understand that when a staff member locks the topic its because either the problem was solved or they felt it needed to be locked. Iam pretty sure if you pm someone they will help into further detail. Iam sorry youve countered a problem with this pm slyfuldragon and iam sure he will help you. Thanks ;)

10. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks, yes this is true.

There are several reasons as to why we lock topics in this section in which we specify while locking (not enough info, not filed uploaded, rules not followed, issue could be resolved in an update depending on the age of the topic, etc..). In which we conclude with a request to post another topic with the necessary info/files (if applicable) if the issue continues.

[​IMG]

It seems to be working for me just fine. Hence why I (we) ask for saves so we can attempt to debug the tool and/or the users save and determine if it's an automatic error in the save (corruption, etc...) or user generated somehow.

That is also a reason why we start locking threads (among the others listed above). People like to report the error(s) but will never follow up and/or post their save upon request (although it's typically requested upon posting the new thread). Please keep in mind if troubleshooting efforts continue as they have gone then we will lock the thread and advise any/all users to create a new thread if the error continues (with the necessary information and files) to avoid confusion of any sorts.

We could start enforcing the rule at the top of this section on the board

But I figured if we did that and lock all the threads that didn't follow it and not ask for follow up posts regarding saves then we would get nowhere, this is why I take that rule a little lenient so that we can get this fixed for all parties affected as soon as possible.

EDIT: I'm locking this thread due to inactivity and lack of follow up support (files provided).
    If you are still experiencing this issue please create a new topic with the appropriate files requested. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.