Console:
    Xbox
    you don't delete them delete the one called failedheroquest ect

2. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yes it is about the value how do you think the game detects its modified DUH?? and also it all depend on where the game save started to corrupt

3. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    worked fine for me just have the latest version and Run as ADMIN

4. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    yeah i know mate just showing him how to delete things on modio champ.

5. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't DUH me when you obviously know **** about this. You can mod whatever the hell you want on your save but as long as you checksumsave fix all the files after, it will work FOR GOOD. The game doesn't detect its 'modified' it detects that you are using a save that either:

1 - hasn't got all the files inside it matching the checksumsave.bin, in which case all files should be fine but the game will refuse to load it.

2 - was created on a different profile, in which case it will load up fine but the PATCH will detect that you are using it on a different profile and will corrupt it ON PURPOSE (no game 'value' bullpoop your on about) when saving.

My proof for this? i'm using a save that is completely modded - 80345 guild seals - 999999999 money and the same in treasury.
    BUT because I checksum fixed everything, its working months after playing and saving.

OH and also it has nothing to do with where your save 'started to corrupt' the failquest hero and main saves are made at the start of every story quest, so as I said before, if you have finished your story ages ago and upgraded weapons etc after, YOU WILL lose it all.

Look up your **** before making out that somebody knows nothing.

6. De

Derf321 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Which .bin files do you replace? Do you use the checksumfixer on it? You're right, my save was from my old profile that had gotten banned which I had played on for a while with my new profile until a title update came along. I tried replacing all the bin files and checksum fixing it, but it didn't work for me. Could you please help me? If you could please take a look, the "fresh save" is a brand new game save from my new account, while the "Broken Save" is the corrupted one.

Broken Save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a5td218j8e6aghi/Broken_Save
    Fresh Save: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sfsra80y4z98s82/Fresh_Save

7. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Il take a look, i dont have a media fire account but il make one anyway seen as I need it for this sort of thing

RIGHT - iv had a look and unfortunately the patch has to delete the contents of one of the files in the save, and in your case its deleted the hersosave.bin contents, so your character is no longer available :/

8. De

Derf321 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Damn =/ Guess you wouldn't happen to have any legit accounts near right after the board game quest, huh? Thanks for looking by the way, i've been trying things for a while. It's strange that I can still go online with the save, I guess I'll just gift all the stuff over and play through the quests.

9. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    DUH. Just done it again. Have you ever used hex (inside every file there is values, hence why i said the game detects values and your save was probably made before the title update.Don't act smart I know more than you about this, and on the part you said "1 - hasn't got all the files inside it matching the checksumsave.bin, in which case all files should be fine but the game will refuse to load it." it does load it and that is a stupid answer as if you replace it with the same file then fix the checksum it will work (as it has done for me) . Don't even comments with your answers that don't make sense wasting space on the thread. If you want to continue on about this Message me.

10. fr

fromscarface TOP G
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay. Sorry mate.

11. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Actually, I do have a save thats actually in the Board game quest, it's the one I use to transfer The Scimitar Of Baron Slaying +3 sword to other saves, it's got the clockwork dog breed and the dog suit too, which should work fine as long as you've downloaded the free stuff.

12. De

Derf321 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh, sweet! Would you mind linking it to me? Or actually, do you know if the title update scrambled the autosave as well? If it didn't then I could save myself some trouble and just use this tutorial to revive my save

13. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I tried to load it using the failquestshero and main saves trick, but it freezes on loading so I assume it's the patch trying to make the save unusable, do you have a copy of the save before you moved it to your new profile?

14. De

Derf321 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Aww, dang =/ I didn't have that much progress before I changed it to my new profile (I did a mass change over for all my gamesaves when my old account got banned, it just so happened to include Fable 3). Could you send me a download link for your Baron Slayer save? It would help me a lot!

15. Shynayder46

Shynayder46 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    doesn't work...don't have a bin file named "failquestherosave.bin"

16. Cl

CloakedOnyx Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I started a save on my Xbox 360 a couple years ago. I moved it to my cloud games just moments ago so I can play it on the Xbox One. As soon as I loaded the game up and press Start, it said it was corrupted! I tested this out by making a new save on my 360, played it till I got to the Brightwall Academy, saved it, uploaded it to my Cloud Games, loaded it up on the Xbox One version and it said it was corrupted! HOW?! I'm just moving it from one storage device to another!