How to fix your Total War: Attila Drivers

OfficialSilas May 7, 2015

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    [​IMG]

Since Total War: Attila hasn't posted there drivers for any of the systems such as AMD, Nvidia etc, people are having issues clicking play without the game stopping or even running in some cases. But in this how to fix guide, I'll show you how to fix it! All you need to do is follow my easy steps and you'll be on your way to Attila in no time.

Step 1: Open you Steam and go to Total War: Attila on the left side and click the game

Step 2: After clicking Attila, click on properties

[​IMG]

Step 3: After clicking on properties, locate yourself to ''Local Files'' which is on the top were the other
    options are such as ''Language'' etc.

[​IMG]

Step 4: Now you're in your Local Files, all you need to do now is click on ''Verify Integrity of game cache''. This may take some time.

Now you've completed these steps. I hope this helps anybody in the future! I know this worked for me when I bought Attila as AMD driver's were the worst out of the bunch with this issue. If it didn't help, may I suggest going and talking to Steam support to see if this issue can be resolved. Thanks for reading ;)

2. Professor Sqil

Professor Sqil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Awesome share :p

3. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    Thanks Sqil :)