How do I mod Achievements in safe way?

Uncle99 Aug 24, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    I am happy to give you my diamond account ;)

2. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Doesn't matter, 1 year, 4 years, even 10 years. Eventually they will catch him and reset him.

Also I am pretty sure I seen a post a few days back that Horizon Diamond was cracked again, so you wouldn't necessarily need to purchase a membership. I don't support that in the slightest as the Horizon Devs work very hard, however the option is there for you.

3. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    Renegade, unfortunately I have to strongly disagree. I've had my account for almost 2 and a half years. Modded 5 Thousand Gamer score a week. And to this very day unbanned and haven't been banned on the account yet. In fact. I'm an XBOX Ambassador which the requirements is no to be banned at all from the Enforcement team. I can show proof soon as I come back from school. But as long as you unlock offline achievements offline, you should be fine. Also, if you don't go over 5 Thousand gamer score a week (IMO).

4. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    It doesn't matter if anyone strongly agrees or disagrees. I am highly knowledgeable in STFS and anyone else that understands how it works, completely would definitely agree with me too. Just because they haven't caught someone within years, it doesn't mean that they will never get reset/suspended. Heck, chances are now that they won't even care with the Xbox One out now.

However, it's besides the point. ANY form of modification is risky and is a prone to violating the XBL ToS. The user takes the risks and faces the consequences.

I'll say it again, There is no such thing as a safe way of modifying content.

5. DistinctiveModz

DistinctiveModz Banned (Read The Rules)
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    To be honest from my experience there is no safe way to mod your gamerscore. I have done it in 2 accounts in the past that I loved dearly and they got perma banned. I wouldn't recommend doing it on a main account.

6. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    It's just the way people do it. Renegade, I agree with people being banned,but they're ways people do it for a less percentage of ban. I've been doing this for a long time aswell and I know most outcomes.

Hypixels, We call is a safe way but it really means a lot chance. If you just click ''Unlock All'' for achievements of course you will get banned, But people need to relies that modifying an account isn't easy. You need to have time to make it perfect and this is what people mostly get wrong these days. I make sure the account looks good from start to finish and this is how I always get a low chance of ban. Also, if you're new to the whole concept of the achievement modification. Making a New account isn't such a bad idea.

Lastly, I'm not a professional in this, but I got a good knowledge of things about this topic. I've done it for around 2 and half years and have taught people and they've not gotten reset or banned since the last time I spoke to them. But I do respect both of your opinions.

7. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That's very kind of you to do that, no thanks but thanks for asking, just bit worry if I mess it up your diamond account :( .I have to wait for my computer to fix it, just using my mum computer at the moment.
    You're an XBOX Ambassador wow, congrat mate.
    But there's one way of doing it, you know World At War Mod Menu they got Achievements Unlocks in Mod Menu so the Mw2 & GTA IV. would it be possible to able to do it with different games? with mod menu to unlock achievements like WAW, MW2 and GTA IV of cause Black ops 2 aswell.

8. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    Yeah, I know the mod menu. Look man, it's up to you doing it. If you feel confident about it than I say go ahead. But if not. Don't risk it for the biscuit ;)

9. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does this still work? Even if you unlocked the achievements offline can you unlock them online? Like change the offline achievement to online with the same timestamp? Or do you have to keep the offline achievement because I unlocked an online achievement when offline. Also which profile editor should I use i've heard Horizon is a good one but you have to have diamond.

10. Go

Golden9999 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry for double post but I keep getting a JIT error every time I use horizon, Le Fluffie and ExProfile editor. Any fix to it?

11. Nate0000

Nate0000 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Need some help with exPro, maybe someone on here can help. OK so i have been using this for years & it works great. As of late, when i put my profile into exPro, it scans the games like normal. It gets to a certain game & then says "Exception Error while submitting game". After this when i try to pop an achievement the program freezes & will just sits there. Any help would be great. Thanks!