Horizon diamond members

bandzboyz Mar 1, 2014

1. bandzboyz

bandzboyz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can someone please mod my profile with thier horizon diamond. I need my cysis 2 online and halo 4 profile modded. Just drag my profile into horizon go to mod package then crysis 2 online then halo 4 profile. Max everything for both. I really want max rank etc for multiplayer for these 2 game. Save and post the download link to my new modded profile. THANKS

2. JaSe902

JaSe902 Sucka Free
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    A word of advice, I wouldn't post a public link to your profile.. Anyone and everyone can download this and edit it as they see fit.. and then take it online and your account is gone.. I would remove the link until someone agrees to d it and then give them the link.. be smart instead of always wanting things to get done for you.. "BANDZBOYZ"

3. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Very true than 2ndly you dont want to mod your halo 4 rank as soon as you get on with a modded rank on that game you'll be ban hammered. And as its a 343 they wont just ban you on halo 4 your account will be banned. But if you can find someone that can do it while your online. Than you'll have better luck that way. But brining a modded or edited account online that will get you caught.

4. gameroms

gameroms XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    remove the profile and pm it to someone that agrees to do it bad things could happen to your profile, lol

5. BotLobbies

BotLobbies Banned BANNED
    0/47

While your reading this, i am doing something bett
    Console:
    Xbox
    Yeah. I have horizon diamond for a couple of more minutes. I'll be happy to give you the info