Hi my name is

R-Dawggy Dawg Sep 13, 2010

1. R-Dawggy Dawg

R-Dawggy Dawg Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hows it goin guys... I'm R-Dawg, just got my first JTAG about 2 weeks ago, still learning stuff....
    I just can't for life of me figure out where to get specific Title Updates. I've searched high and low, and this is the first promising place I've seen. Though I guess I don't have access to them....
    I guess participation will get me there soon enough. Any suggestions for a first time JTAGer?

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Welcome to Xpgamesaves , we have all the title updates you need in the VIP section.
    Get 10 constructive posts clocked up and come chat to us in the chillout box!
    Just persevere with a jtag simple as that, theres n hard and fast rules. If you want help with specific problems post up and somone will help you out bud.
    Stay active and ENJOY!

3. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    first off welcome to XPGamesaves follow the rules stay active post any questions in the right sections of the forums and as for the title updates they are for VIP members VIP is quite cheep here check out the
    VIP subscription Here : http://www.xpgamesaves.com/index.php?app=subscriptions

4. qnu7days

qnu7days Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I want to welcome you also. Im new here myself and this site do look promising why i joined them also. Enjoy your stay you will get the help you need when u need it.