hey everyone

beast1x5 Oct 31, 2010

1. be

beast1x5 Newbie
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I just got into the gamerscore boosting scene...have been seeing alot of talk about the GPD files... would anyone mind informing me how it works?? im so used to using thememory card/flash drive transfer method

2. SC

SCSA_316 Guest

hi and welcome to xpg hope you enjoy your stay and yeah there"s alot of info search around :thumbsup:

3. qnu7days

qnu7days Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to xpg enjoy your stay just follow the rules have any ? ask in the right forum.

4. TW1STED iNSANE

TW1STED iNSANE Retired Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey im Gez, welcome to XPGamesaves theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding to become a true cheat like me! If you need any help then please Shout" at your boy Gez.

Bayakasha"

5. jpope420

jpope420 Developer XPG Developer
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello there welcome to the wonderfull world of xpg. i hope you enjoy your time with us.And i am sure if you ask around there is someone that will help you with the GPD's.Anyway if you need help dont be scared to ask.plz try to post in the right areas and last but not least follow the rules.See you in the shoutbox soon.:thumbsup:

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hey im Bullet , welcome to XPGamesaves theres plenty here to help you get the most out of your modding and all round gaming experience. If you need any help then please post in the appropriate forums and someone will help you out. Get x10 posts and get promoted to contributor and get access to the shoutbox.
    Stay active and ENJOY!