Help With xKey

TrixzModding Feb 24, 2014

1. TrixzModding

TrixzModding Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My Buddy has a xkey and I also. We can't seem to find out how to get to the games and play them Please Help.

2. marcelobiscoito

marcelobiscoito Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi mate me English is not very good but u should have done the new update of xkey has a tutorial that teaches you how to update the xkey . you have the remote ?
    In the video below starting 15 seconds of video show how to extract the files to the root of the USB stick , and also how to modify settings through the xkey xkey.cfg , see I just modified the language (in this case it makes the remote the information appearing in Portuguese , if you do not have the remote or need to change ) .
    Note that I show that ISOmenu ( MENUISO ) and DVDMenu modes ( MENUDVD ) are activated and deactivated , respectively. And the function of remembering the last game ( RESUMELAST ) is disabled. Remember to activate the desired function, use the letter Y and N to disable the use , never leave the ISOmenu and DVDMenu function activated at the same time, it is either .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeyBiM3d3g

1 - You need to have installed on your pc a roller / Descopactador file ( WinRAR for example) can easily find on the internet and install .

2 - Download the update 01.30.zip ( 12/2012 ) (not official version , however it corrects errors of the versions 1.27 and 1.28)
    By direct link here ( the site xkeydownloads )
    3 - Connect your USB stick in the PC and follow the tutorial in this case using Winrar
    4 - Double-click the file 01.30.zip , Click Button to Extract

5 - Select your pendrive , click OK , wait for the complete extraction .

6 - Control of XKEY must be logged on xbox and xbox must be connected ( of course) , remove the external HD 's control xkey and connect your USB stick , wait , it will show the message WAIT UPDATING , wait about 35 seconds and finally it will show COMPLETE UPDATE , turn off , remove the USB stick ( if not he will revitalized the xkey again) and turn on the xbox again , wait for the xkey start , go to About and check if it is in Firmware 1.30.

Note : If you do not have pendrive can use your HDD with the games , the problem is that when the xkey find the HDD it will ignore the update files and will display the contents of the games folder , or extract the files to work straight to the HDD ( without putting inside any folder ) and rename the folder to any other games , and follow step 6 of the tutorial . When you finish updating delete the update files from the HDD and rename the folder back to "games "

How to update x360key without remote

In the video below starting 15 seconds of video show how to extract the files to the root of the USB stick , and also how to modify settings through the xkey xkey.cfg , see I just modified the language (in this case it makes the remote the information appearing in Portuguese , if you do not have the remote or need to change ) .
    Note that I show that ISOmenu ( MENUISO ) and DVDMenu modes ( MENUDVD ) are activated and deactivated , respectively. And the function of remembering the last game ( RESUMELAST ) is disabled. Remember to activate the desired function, use the letter Y and N to disable the use , never leave the ISOmenu and DVDMenu function activated at the same time, it is either .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeyBiM3d3g
    I have helped