Help Wanted!!!

MonstaMike808 May 30, 2014

1. Mo

MonstaMike808 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Whats up guys im new to this so please go easy on me thanks but im looking for someone to be able to mod me a couple of games i been wanting to mod gta5 and call of duty ghost not sure if either are possible but if someone could help me out that would be cool. I will not let help go unappreciated i will of course donate to anyone willing to help me out these are the games i been dying for someone to mod. if anyone wants to help me out PM me or comment below thank you guys for you time in looking.

2. ALLENLORDOPS

ALLENLORDOPS Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What Kind of mods are you looking to do, like online, singleplayer, do you have a modded console give me the details and I will try my best to help you.

3. jayt180703

jayt180703 i think ive broke it
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  4. Mo

MonstaMike808 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i have no modded console tho im interested in getting one but unsure where or how to get one, all im really looking to get is to unlock everything in the game that or the squad points or something like that nothing too outragous im just a casual gamer just wanting to unlock everything. my friend told come here and ask for a modded lobby he got into one and his is still going he gets a squad point every second while hes in a match i know its pretty risky but thats why im willing to offer donation oother then that i have no mo consoles or anything i do have a laptop and i do know how to do USB mod with horizon and Modio