Help Wanted About Jtagging

MonstaMike808 May 30, 2014

1. Mo

MonstaMike808 Newbie
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi i would be great appreciated if someone can appoint me in the right direction into jtagging or get a modded console im kinna new to it i mostly mod or crack IOS stuff but i would love to learn how to mod xbox stuff if anyone can lead me in the right direction or even tell and or show me how that would be awesome. thank you for your time in looking hope to hear from someone...

2. ALLENLORDOPS

ALLENLORDOPS Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you want a JTAG/or RGH it is best to buy another separate console that is already RGHed or JTAGed or that you intend on having someone do it for you. To go online with a JTAG/RGH you have to purchase xbox live stealth and the cheapest service out there is $10/day the most reliable one is XBLSE and is $20/day, You HAVE to have stealth to play online. If you are looking for someone to buy a JTAG/RGH from or someone to RGH a console for you let me know I know a few people. It is not recomended that you get your only console RGHed since you will most likely not be able to play online a lot since it is expensive.

3. Mo

MonstaMike808 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks again bro your the man your always answering my question if your contacts are selling let me know I'll buy right now !

4. Neverfamousguy

Neverfamousguy Team Trinity
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I got a couple people man HMU with a PM

Let me know your price range cause you might be able to buy mine man

its a slim

hmu