Hello XPG

XPGHawk May 10, 2014

1. XPGHawk

XPGHawk Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox
    So obviously I am new here. I'm Josh, originally from Canada but living in Germany for my high school years. Came across XPG a couple year ago, looked about the forums for quite some time and now I finally decided to make an account and become Gold. The site/forum is amazing in my opinion. One of the better forums out there. I game quite often but nothing to crazy as International Schooling isn't a breeze but when I do have a chance I do play COD, Read Dead Redemption (old but gold), some racing games as well. Just whatever I fancy at that moment. Other than gaming, I am trying to learn/teach myself some coding. Just finished the basics of HTML5 and CSS. Since being on here a lot lately, I believe I am going to go onto C# and move towards C++. If you guys have suggests or think differently, please let me know. My hobbies other than gaming are motocross and I use to do mma (mix martial arts). I just recently stopped because the place I went to closed down. I am still training but nothing serious. No competitions in mma anymore. For motocross, I started riding when I was 8 on my uncles farm. Then it just grew from there, now I have a 2009 yamaha yz125. Not racing it anymore, reason being is that I don't know German well enough yet to join a club and not be hindered in helping in my club. Ummmm I also pc game. If you want specs, just ask, it's nothing spectacular but it is great for what I use it for.

Sorry if this is too long, will revise if told to. Have a lovely day

Josh

2. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG! Great intro by the way.

3. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG Josh!
    Quite a good introduction, have a great time here mate :)

4. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    welcome to xpgamesaves

5. Ro

Rocky Guest

Welcome to XPG, Have fun here ;)