Having issues getting RGH or JTAG online? Read this guide.

DeliriousGhosts Apr 26, 2015

1. DeliriousGhosts

DeliriousGhosts Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Resolving issues with getting your modified console online
    Step 1: Delete your cache folder in system settings and delete your cache folder in xex menu.
    Q: Wont deleting my cache folder in xex menu remove the folder?
    A: No it will just remove everything in side of the folder.
    Please only do it through xex menu not neighborhood or it will delete the folder.
    Step 2: Make sure you don't have jrpcv2 as a plugin that is a known problem for getting people online.
    step 3: Make sure all your plugins and kv.bin
    , KeyVault.bin are on your root of the hdd not in a folder.
    Step 4: Set your server plugin as the plugin the server creators have told you most popular are 2 and 4.
    Step 5: Make sure to set live strong and live block off then save your settings in dashlaunch.
    Step 6: Reboot your console and test connection and you should be good to go.

Is any of these you're problems?
    Q: You're stuck at the boot logo?
    A: Check your time on the site if the site does not have that feature conatact a staff, support member.
    Q: Is there away i can stop this stuck at logo issue tell i get online?
    A: Make a custom dashlaunch settings that has no plugins and put that on a usb and plug it in and reboot.
    Then simply just take off the launch.ini off the root of the console and replace it with the one thats on your usb.

Notice
    Some server require a certain plugin number so please ask the staff, support whats the plugin number.
    Some servers have kvs called KV.bin
    and some kvs are called KeyVault.bin ask a staff or support.
    If your still having a issue please try resetting your internet

Questions and Answers
    Q: Why even make this thread?
    A: Well i still see a lot of people having issues with getting online so I thought this could be helpful.

Private message me here if you need anymore help thank you and hope this helped you get online.

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Great topic which will help a lot of people out, I am going to pin this topic as its a very well put together troubleshooting guide.

3. DeliriousGhosts

DeliriousGhosts Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks man never even thought that would happen.
    Just made it because i have helped like 5 of my friends today getting online.
    So I said i going to make a tutorial i guess instead of having to keep explaing my self over and over.

4. AD

ADDZ Guest

I was on the same mind as Bullet, great work and very helpful to the community

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Thank you, its a very well written FAQ and if we were running 'TOTM' (tutorial of the month) this would be in the running.