Halo: The Master Chief Collection Latest Update in Final Stages of Testing

Rocky Feb 19, 2015

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

The latest update for Halo: The Master Chief Collection is in its final stages of testing, says 343 Industries. The update hopes to improve matchmaking, stability, party and invite systems and more.

“As we announced previously, this content update includes fundamental changes to the aforementioned systems, and making and validating these changes requires substantial time beyond what was required for prior updates,” said 343i on Halo Waypoint.

“We’re happy with the progress on the next CU, with significant progress being made on big and small issues, and we’re being diligent in gameplay and stress testing to ensure that it is a meaningful update.”

A release date for the update has not yet been set in stone, but the studio is promising an update soon.

“Last week, Team Snipers replaced SWAT as the featured playlist, and we expanded Rumble Pit to add Halo 3 and Halo 4,” added 343i. “Many of you have asked why SWAT nor Team Snipers have Halo 3 variants included, and this is due to a Halo 3-specific issue regarding non-default map variants that we’re working to fix.”

“Once resolved, custom map variants (tournament maps, maps with specific on-map weapons, Forge maps, etc.) will be included into permanent and featured playlists.”

Source - X360A

2. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It is really bad when no one "at least on my friends list" plays this because matchmaking is so broken. I for one love playing Halo. But it's still almost impossible to get into a game. Should have been fixed before release. Having the game so broken on X1 has really ruined my hopes for Halo 5.