Tags:

Halo armor and character customisations

dominicclay123 Nov 22, 2012

1. dominicclay123

dominicclay123 Newbie
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I have a few ideas on a halo game, doesn't necessarily have to be halo 5 or 6, but used for any halo game in the future.

1. Being able to customise every character, well not every character, just the marines, odst's, spartans, grunts, jackals and elites, only customising their armour and weapons, such as what they should have or wear etc, but tis would be for example if the armor was set for marines to how you wanted it, every marine would have the same armour etc, either that or being able to change the height, and width such as making them taller, smaller, fatter, thinner etc, but at the same time only choosing your own armor.

2. Being able to pick which A.I. you may want.

3. I haven't got a third idea yet.

These I don't think will be done, as I don't help create the game or have anything to do with it what so ever, but these are ideas which, could be done, as we have the games creation software to do this. These ideas have been rattling around my head for quite some time now.

If anyone has any ideas they may wish to add, please do.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    moved from selling to Halo discussion, please use the appropriate section when posting , thank you