Guitar Hero 3 ISO Mods |Debug Menu| Point Modifier|Text Edits| One Button Cheats|

CabooseSayzWTF Jan 20, 2016

1. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi everyone,
    I'm CabooseSayzWTF from YT, I started these mods way back in 2014, I eventually lost all of my old modded files, gave up for awhile because I forgot mostly everything I learned about the gh3 files, found my old gh3 files, sadley Queen Bee stopped reading them, so I was in no place to edit them.. Found a GH3 Version 3 BAN-ME-PLEASE *lets keep talk about that minimum*, anyways Version 3 of the game was the most stable build of the game I ever got my hands on. So I went back and tried opening set files with Queen Bee v1.9, Shockingly enough that version of the tool could open the files, so I dug around and re-learned what I once knew and re-made the mods for version 3 of the game. These iso files will only work with version 3. So here they are and what's been changed from 2014 to now 2016.

OUTDATED VIDEO PREVIEW:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r87Bg__vI3w

What's in the iso mods and what's been changed since 2014:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Bot OFF by default *bot on by default caused some issues in version 3*
    2. Added debug menu and added Debug text in options. You can enable p1 and p2 bot here + much more.
    3. Removed alot/most text edits and changed some text.
    4. Removed custom song bik files *which are videos*, they would pad incorrectly and corrupt a iso.
    5. Changed activation of all cheats and mapped them to the orange button *hold orange button and strum once* All cheats are now unlocked.
    6. Changed score multiplier to give 1k points
    7. Everything in the store is only 1$
    8. Medium, hard, and expert payouts are 18k, Easy payout it 1billion $ payout. Because who plays easy anymore?
    9. Added colored text and button text, made all character names colored also.

What I mean by v3, is when you go to the options section of the game, in the bottom left corner in white you will see v2 or v3, if you don't see V anything it means you're on version 1 of the game, these iso mods only work with V3 of gh3. And version 3 is by far the best version to own btw :) ENJOY!

1k Point version: https://mega.nz/#!1oUgUA6a!F0cdl50JB7IrJ26395Hf3QUUemgCYcNY9YivouBHbLg
    Max point version: https://mega.nz/#!k0cHkIzD!pGB1410PirarZVP-GqMEUISr1TBEkO5DH0dpHHZtOuc

If you guys want a max points modifier meaning you get like 214782728 points on a single note, just let me know!

Also the debug menu is located in options, and these do work online btw!

• Like Like x 1
  2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Looks looks pretty cool. Im a guitar her fan so this is a must to try. Also a max points modifier would be awesome

3. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay thats no problem, i'll release a version that has max points soon within the next few days and add it to this post. I also just figured out colored text for gh3, I was planing on editing most text in the game to be colored, or well most of the menu's anyways, but text edits is tricky, considering a line of text only has as much space as the text is long.. and it takes 3 characters to make a colored word, so most menu's would be renamed with the base colors, red, cyan, blue, green, yellow, purple, theres also black and white but those are boring colors. But i'll get to colored text edits in the future.

Also glad you like it :)

4. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Revamped the download.
    ----------------------------------
    Added a Max points download.
    Added colored text and button text to both downloads.

Enjoy!

5. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    good stuff iv been messing with this stuff recently but getting dirty disc error alot, thanks for the info

6. Jbrizzel

Jbrizzel Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    thanks for this release you the bomb

7. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Np :) Originally seeing that there werent many "great" iso mods for GH3 Besides the bot mod "Which everyone did" This was going to be sold originally, but after not working on it again till 2016 and my friend stopped helping me with the files, I decided to release it for free, I release everything for free anyways, so it's a no brainier I chose to in the end result.

8. Or

OrangeJewsHD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Is there any way to activate star power when the bot is activated? I know this is pretty old, but I've seen this done on GH2.

9. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The same question has been asked for years. The answer for consoles is still no to my knowledge. On pc its possible via a executable that allows a memory edit to activate star power. However I have no idea how to do it on console, ive searched and edited hundreds of code to no avail.

• Like Like x 1
  10. james2452

james2452 Member
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox

Hi. a guy on here needed a hand to unlock this debug menu. Im not into these games or own it. Maybe you do.
    It should be the same method of unlocking it ?
    Have you tryed it...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCRfbZtX35k

Thank you very much. Hope you read this

11. sp

spoonrage Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The debug menu in above video is way better than this debug menu, one in video has heaps more functions etc.. just tried this one last night, it's ok.. not really messed with it tho to be honest

12. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey man, my method was just via swapping menus really, in the video i think i swapped the video or options menu with the debug menu, aka swapping the scripts in that menu. Self assuming queen bee can edit other guitar heros, as gh3 is the only guitar hero i have messed with, it should be able to be done the same way, or if you can edit the executable file for pc you can unlock a debug menu that way, then theres also custom executables on pc to allow activation of a debug menu in guitar hero, at least ive seen it done that way on pc for gh3, as far as console goes, if you have a package editor, you just swap the scripts out in a diff menu option. a example of this being done in gh3 is shown here:
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qwnky9kbk8

I might look into that game later, I know lord zedd but me and him arent on good terms last i heard from him, so asking him how he came about doing it would be a no go on my end, but i might look into it if queen bee can open the package files or if there is a program that can, but he could of done that via . xex, when applying the debug menu on gh3 via the .xex it shows up on the main menu *Debug Menu* in bold.