GTA V Title Update 1.12 rolls out today

Rocky Apr 10, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

It pains me to admit I haven't visited Los Santos as often as I'd have liked to recently. I know, I know - those innocent pedestrians aren't going to terrorise themselves. But, if anything is going to persuade me to head back into town to cause a ruckus, it's the brand new new title update arriving today.

The update, which Rockstar briefly detailed over on their NewsWire site, will allow you to unlock bonus RP every time you like or dislike content after playing it, as well as the ability to call Lester to have him instruct the cops to temporarily turn a blind eye to criminal activity.

It also grants increased payouts for completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than four players, so you don't have to miss out if some of your crew decides to take the day off.

Update 1.12 also includes numerous other fixes that Rockstar initially promised in a blog post last week. Among these were the addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races, the closure of certain RP exploits, and a fix for an issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000. We'll update this story with the full patch notes as soon as they surface online.

Source - OXM

2. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Actually the update came out a couple of days ago, on the other hand, a new hotfix is around the corner ( probably tomorrow ) which will bring the full version of the content creator.