GTA V:: PC Version Incoming?

Bullet Dec 16, 2013

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

We have all seen the evidence stack up to suggest that GTA V will be coming to PC, such as the coding found in the Xbox and PS3 versions of the games and retailers listing the PC version for release in March 2014.
    [background=rgb(255,255,255)]
    Up until now whenever Rockstar where quizzed about a PC release they just responded with a " no comment" whenever the subject of a GTA V: PC release was put to the publisher giant. Rockstar have now started responding with "Keep an eye out for info on that on our newswire page: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire “, whilst that isn't 100% concrete evidence that a PC version is coming, coupled with the rest of the evidence it sure is looking convincing.

[background=rgb(255,255,255)]Whilst a PC version still isn't 100% confirmed, a Next-Gen port almost certainly is. After the bumpy release on current gen consoles would you rush out to buy GTA V on a Next gen console right away?

[/background]​
    [/background]​

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Ch

Charles456k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    YES OMG YES. I have a Xbox One and I have to give up my 360 and GTA V to get it, so YES if it came out for next gen, OMG YES!!!

3. Wo

Wolfmaster5 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Charles456k" data-time="1387217611">
    <div>
    YES OMG YES. I have a Xbox One and I have to give up my 360 and GTA V to get it, so YES if it came out for next gen, OMG YES!!!
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Wait until may 2014. GTA V will be coming out on the Xbox ONE