GTA V modded save = ban?

solidgoldteeth Apr 28, 2014

1. so

solidgoldteeth Newbie
    15/47

As the topic says, will I get banned for using a modded save in SINGLE player?
    I beat the game twice and both times the save file was corrupted one way or another all on Rockstar's fault with glitches that couldn't be fixed.
    Will I get banned if I use a modded save of 99.8% complete? I got rid of the 2bn each character had, and haven't gotten it to 100% yet, would they ban me from their online services for this, or would I get in trouble for hitting 100% and getting that achievement?

2. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't see how a modded save is connected to GTA O, you should be fine as long as you're not over doing anything.

3. so

solidgoldteeth Newbie
    0/47

Thank you for the quick reply, I didn't figure it'd be fair to get in trouble for single player when it's not hurting anyone like online.

I'm guessing the achievements would get you banned though?
    This save has a few that'll pop if I do one thing and don't wanna test it.

4. gu

guitarist2013 Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Let's say you were playing a single player game and you loaded up a modded save. If that save unlocked like 50 achievements, you could get banned. Like 2 or 3 no because that's actually possible. So unless your save does that (not possible with GTA V), you will not get banned for modding SINGLE player.