Jonny Weston
    Administrator
    XPG Administrator XPG Developer
    55/94

Console:
    Computer
    A new challenger.

[​IMG]

Destiny 2 and Monster Hunter: World may seem superficially different, but look just a little deeper, and you'll see that they're trying to do very similar things.

The increasing number of "lifestyle games"--games you can return to daily, devote hundreds of hours to, and play almost out of habit-- means that it's harder than ever for us to devote our attention to one title. Recently, Mike Mahardy and Jake Dekker discovered that Monster Hunter World is making such a case.

Unlike Destiny 2 and The Division, Monster Hunter feels as if it really values the time and effort we pour into it. We have more control over our rewards, more agency in our goals, and more fun throughout the entire process. In the video above, Mike and Jake explore the many ways Monster Hunter World has become their lifestyle game of choice.

Source: Gamespot.com

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    I always like the Monster Hunter series,when it came out for the Wii. I think it was ahead of its time. The gameplay is smooth! Can't wait to grab myself a copy of the new Monster hunter! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Got mine already preordered for the Xbox X Scorpio edition it will be a fun game challenge my self and my skill sets with. Hope to see everyone one on the game when it officially comes out.

• Agree Agree x 1