Ghosts DLC issue after TU16 {SOLVED}

CopperniX Aug 7, 2014

1. CopperniX

CopperniX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay sorry for the vague title but I recently downloaded and unlocked Ghosts: Nemesis and it wouldn't show up with TU15 so I deleted TU15 downloaded 16 and set everything up correctly. Now my issue is that none of the DLC(which shows up in XM360 as unlocked) shows up. I have activated and deactivated TU16.Also tried setting Nemesis DLC to Ignored in XM360 still no change. Downloaded and tried TU15 again and still to no avail none of my DLC will show back up. Any chance someone has a quick fix for this?

Additional Info:

Install Paths:
    DLC = Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\415608FC\00000002\
    TU = Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\415608FC\000B0000\
    Season Pass = Hdd1\Content\0000000000000000\415608FC\00000002\

Kernel:16747 (latest that the latest FSD works with)
    DashLaunch: V3.12

THIS WAS SOLVED THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PROVIDED IDEAS.

Here is how I solved it.

Since I don't have my copy of Ghosts (brother is borrowing it) I got the region free version of TU16 from XBUC and transferred it to HDD and it all just popped up.

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't play the game , but I have read that some DLC stuff does not show up unless connected to xbl, so a trainer or RTE is needed to correct the issue.

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

Make sure you have the compatibility packs 1 and 2 in with your DLC.

Make sure you have the right region TU16 as the one on Freestyle didn't work with mine, I had to get TU16 from my Retail ;)

4. CopperniX

CopperniX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks I will give that a try. My Freestyle doesn't have TU16 the newest one it has is 15.

5. st

stondeer Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    hey

i have some similar problem ,i have all extintion dlc installed on my content folder . but unfortunatly i cant see the newest also the other content like invasion or the bonus weapons , which came along with dlc onslaught but compatibility packs are also installed any one has a sugestion for me?

regards

6. CopperniX

CopperniX Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you are doing this on Xbox 360 which TU (Title Update) are you on? You can check this by going to the game in the library (using FSD) click Y and go down to Manage Title Updates. Make sure you are on TU16. You can tell which one is activated by the symbol to the left. If it is lit green you are good to go.

7. bm

bmxhooligan Newbie
    0/47

i cant get this to work for the life of me, I had no problems before with dlc until I applied title update 16, its deleted my onslaught dlc.
    I have the RF version of the game, as well as RF TU16, all installed correctly, no other title updates downloaded, and I still cant see the old dlc, just freefall and the new nemesis ones.

if anyone has any similar problems or ideas how to fix this issue, please let me know! thank you

8. bm

bmxhooligan Newbie
    0/47

hmmm guess its working for everyone else :(

9. na

nabagylu Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have the very same problem, but can't fix it by following this tutorial :-(

Everything is up to date, I have all the comp. packs and season pass in the right folder. All DLCs have been worked to the Invasion. Now, when I active the TU16 (from wherever), all the DLCs are disappearing. I have tried all TU16s from Xbuc :-(